g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Hey, just wanted to thank you for your 3.5 approach on reave. Just rerolled from an inferior version and it feels amazing.

Just a quick question about the major god. Wouldn't the high leech with bloodrage/IC synergize nicely with Arakaali's first upgrade, or is it just unnecessary overkill at this point?

Spoiler

Last edited by Lamindra on Dec 31, 2018, 8:55:51 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
reedtZ_ wrote:
So can somebody explain me the thing im missing a lot of dps (im just a begginer about 100h of poe playing time) With abyssus and hatred + purity + golem im getting 145k dps on reave, with the current one about 100-117k. Can anybody explain the thing im doing wrong or which of items i should upgrade and look for to get a better dps? Actually i feel like w/ abyssus im taking sometimes a bit 2much dmg.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Abyssus will definitely make you take more damage. With as rippy as the league is its probably best to use shaper helm like I did last league.

Again I want to say that your tooltip dps does not matter. It's just so far off in game then the reality. For example having hypothermia on your helm will not show or do anything to tooltip dps, but you have 100% chill on enemies. So when you tick in POB that enemies are chilled your dps skyrockets. POB has the abilities that the game tooltip dps does not. Even the 100% chance to hit will not show in game because even though you have a 100% chance to taunt on hit, and taunted enemies cannot evade your attacks, your tooltip is still going to show like 82%-84%.

Your bladeflurry and support gems are all level 18/19 w/o quality so that will help a lot on single target once they 20/20.

Both your claws are "meh".

First one is 281 pdps (low) with 1.84 aps (low) and 8.04 crit (very high).

Second one is 348 pdps (pretty good, with 1.84 aps (low) and 6.66 crit (low).

Your loreweave is prty nice on life/crit/phys/ele dmg but the #1 most important stat is the 80 max res. So kind of a waste of loreweave to not get that 80 max res.

2 socket tombfists would be huge dps increase.

Ammy has low phys roll, low life roll, good crit + multi. Rings are bad basess, low rolls.

Its just all the stuff added up together. Check the guide out, look at stat prioritization, ignore the tooltip dps and go by what it actually feels like your doing. Also check map mods. When you get a map that has like enfeeble, increased life on enemies, and enemies cant be taunted ur dps is going to feel like 1/3 of what it normally is because of those mods.

Glad to see your feedback, I just wannaa say it's quite budget thing since i had not 2much currency, atm farming n farming. Thanks for advices, ill keep looking up for upgrades :)
"
Lamindra wrote:
Hey, just wanted to thank you for your 3.5 approach on reave. Just rerolled from an inferior version and it feels amazing.

Just a quick question about the major god. Wouldn't the high leech with bloodrage/IC synergize nicely with Arakaali's first upgrade, or is it just unnecessary overkill at this point?

Spoiler

Your very welcome. Yes you could use it, but life recovery % doesn't rly do much for me IMO. Especially when you alread leech so high. If you want to use it feel free though.
Stupid question. How do you get enough 'int' in order to equip the claws? Through items? I'm leveling right now and I want to use some Ornament claws eventually but don't think I'll have the 'int' for them when I'm at the required level.
"
bigboss_586 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the great guide. Trying to follow each and everything. Can you please tell me which will be the best golem for this build. I have been using the Ice Golem but with its accuracy i think it will not be as effective because taunt enemies will not be evaded. Once i will get the Worth Foe.

I think either Flame Golem or Lightening Golem will be good for this build. What would you guys advise?

A question about Blade flurry, On a unique or rare enemy(any enemy that has high HP) when i release 6stacks of blade flurry...first time it works fine. But after releasing 6stacks once, I have observed that on the same enemy blade flurry doesn't stack up to 6. It stacks up to 2 and then release again and again. I think its not a problem of Mana. I had enough Mana at that point. Anyone else faced this issue?

Thanks,

anyone?
Thanks
"
MisterFish wrote:
Stupid question. How do you get enough 'int' in order to equip the claws? Through items? I'm leveling right now and I want to use some Ornament claws eventually but don't think I'll have the 'int' for them when I'm at the required level.

well actually its easy to get int anywhere.. Int implicit amulet with int roll, that should be enough... u can also pick 1 int node for 30int and respec later.
Last edited by batubreezy on Dec 31, 2018, 11:15:00 PM
"
MisterFish wrote:

The same way you would do it on any other build. Grab a temporary 30 int node that you pass by or get it on a random ring or amulet or something until your more leveled and geared and get all the int from the tree and stuff.

"
bigboss_586 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the great guide. Trying to follow each and everything. Can you please tell me which will be the best golem for this build. I have been using the Ice Golem but with its accuracy i think it will not be as effective because taunt enemies will not be evaded. Once i will get the Worth Foe.

I think either Flame Golem or Lightening Golem will be good for this build. What would you guys advise?

A question about Blade flurry, On a unique or rare enemy(any enemy that has high HP) when i release 6stacks of blade flurry...first time it works fine. But after releasing 6stacks once, I have observed that on the same enemy blade flurry doesn't stack up to 6. It stacks up to 2 and then release again and again. I think its not a problem of Mana. I had enough Mana at that point. Anyone else faced this issue?

Thanks,

There is no golem in this build. So none.
This is 1st build (in my memory) which cannot farm t3 w/o deaths, so i spend around 200c OMEGALUL.
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
"
tvorudobrobro wrote:
This is 1st build (in my memory) which cannot farm t3 w/o deaths, so i spend around 200c OMEGALUL.

then you sir are doing something wrong and dont have capped resistences bcs there is no way you should die in a T3 map if your doing it correctly
"
tvorudobrobro wrote:

Looked at your profile for 10 seconds. Has abyssus, level 73, using a princess sabre on offhand with that pro 13-50 dps, using redblade tramplers, perandus blazon belt, gloves with 43 life, 16 to 1 res, 20 to another, and worlds worst jewelry with 45, 44, and 31 life rolls.

My suggestion: Read the guide OMEGALUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info