[3.4 Champion] g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Completed 2 Challengesbatubreezy wrote:

I have only 2Ex left atm but have many items for sale..im gonna safe up i guess..claw are like 8-x ex so need to safe some ^^ and the helm idk how much that will be in standard. im gonna look it up. thanks ! everything else is fine so far?

Fair enough. Mine is still for sale actually and like 330 pdps with good crit + attack speed. Cheapest listed by a good bit at 7 ex. Just in case your interested thought I would throw it out there.

For most part ya everything else looks prty good, nothing super GG and room for improvement if you want to min/max a lot but nothing that really sticks out.
"
Completed 40 Challengesg00fy_goober wrote:
"

I have only 2Ex left atm but have many items for sale..im gonna safe up i guess..claw are like 8-x ex so need to safe some ^^ and the helm idk how much that will be in standard. im gonna look it up. thanks ! everything else is fine so far?

Fair enough. Mine is still for sale actually and like 330 pdps with good crit + attack speed. Cheapest listed by a good bit at 7 ex. Just in case your interested thought I would throw it out there.

For most part ya everything else looks prty good, nothing super GG and room for improvement if you want to min/max a lot but nothing that really sticks out.

thanks bro. i will look it up when i have enough currency ^^ thanks for the build also, its really fun :)
"

thanks bro. i will look it up when i have enough currency ^^ thanks for the build also, its really fun :)

Glad to hear you like it.
Hi, I just played this game a few days ago. And I did do dual wielding like the guy in the first page. Right now I'm using these
And I didn't get much currency, just around 1 ex.
Any suggestion except the helm and ascendancy points?
I can do maps under tier 10.
Thank you for having this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info