g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
batubreezy wrote:

I have only 2Ex left atm but have many items for sale..im gonna safe up i guess..claw are like 8-x ex so need to safe some ^^ and the helm idk how much that will be in standard. im gonna look it up. thanks ! everything else is fine so far?

Fair enough. Mine is still for sale actually and like 330 pdps with good crit + attack speed. Cheapest listed by a good bit at 7 ex. Just in case your interested thought I would throw it out there.

For most part ya everything else looks prty good, nothing super GG and room for improvement if you want to min/max a lot but nothing that really sticks out.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
batubreezy wrote:

I have only 2Ex left atm but have many items for sale..im gonna safe up i guess..claw are like 8-x ex so need to safe some ^^ and the helm idk how much that will be in standard. im gonna look it up. thanks ! everything else is fine so far?

Fair enough. Mine is still for sale actually and like 330 pdps with good crit + attack speed. Cheapest listed by a good bit at 7 ex. Just in case your interested thought I would throw it out there.

For most part ya everything else looks prty good, nothing super GG and room for improvement if you want to min/max a lot but nothing that really sticks out.

thanks bro. i will look it up when i have enough currency ^^ thanks for the build also, its really fun :)
"
batubreezy wrote:

thanks bro. i will look it up when i have enough currency ^^ thanks for the build also, its really fun :)

Glad to hear you like it.
Hi, I just played this game a few days ago. And I did do dual wielding like the guy in the first page. Right now I'm using these
And I didn't get much currency, just around 1 ex.
Any suggestion except the helm and ascendancy points?
I can do maps under tier 10.
Thank you for having this build.
Last edited by Time04 on Aug 7, 2020, 2:19:35 AM
As said before, how would you change this build with Stat sticks being changed? Would you go double crit weapons now?
"
Time04 wrote:
This build is dead in 3.5.0 rip

Build downgraded? obviously (thanks to the stat stick change). Build dead? hardly.

"
neo_child wrote:
As said before, how would you change this build with Stat sticks being changed? Would you go double crit weapons now?

Thought about it a smidge today more out of curiosity on my drive to work. Probably 2 decent dps claws both with a solid 35+ phys dmg as extra dmg mod on them would be best. Still dual wield, but would have to crunch numbers and such and see. Maybe even a whole other ascendancy and just throw on a lyco. Not sure.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Time04 wrote:
This build is dead in 3.5.0 rip

Build downgraded? obviously (thanks to the stat stick change). Build dead? hardly.

"
neo_child wrote:

Thought about it a smidge today more out of curiosity on my drive to work. Probably 2 decent dps claws both with a solid 35+ phys dmg as extra dmg mod on them would be best. Still dual wield, but would have to crunch numbers and such and see. Maybe even a whole other ascendancy and just throw on a lyco. Not sure.

So u think this build still gonna be viable on 3.5 as it is ?

or some adjustments are needed ?

ive checked the patch notes but was not able to figure it out.. its gonna be my second build in this game, which i hope..

gotta say that build looks amazing by the play style !
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

"
neo_child wrote:

Do hope the build gets updated soon. I'm pretty bad at builds so I'm hoping to play this updated one for Betrayal.
"
sercanutk wrote:

So u think this build still gonna be viable on 3.5 as it is ?

or some adjustments are needed ?

ive checked the patch notes but was not able to figure it out.. its gonna be my second build in this game, which i hope..

gotta say that build looks amazing by the play style !

Viable on 3.5 for sure. The only thing that is really going to change is the stat stick. Now my last post was going off just the manifesto and the nerf to DUAL WIELDING. On top of it in patch notes they have also nerfed stat sticks phys as extra xxx by 50% straight across the board.

So I doubt dual wield decent dps claws with a shaped mod each would be the way to go.

My best guess at this moment is to try to get the phys dmg roll on an amulet (since % was not nerfed) get a high dps claw and rock a shield. Maybe even great old ones ward as you get life + phys dmg + spell block + attack speed.

This is probably just a temp solution until POB and stuff is updated and can test out different combos. It very may well be that a different ascendancy class altogether turns out to be the best bet and use a lyco for the 100% hit chance.

"
neo_child wrote:

Do hope the build gets updated soon. I'm pretty bad at builds so I'm hoping to play this updated one for Betrayal.

Sadly there is only so much I can updated now. Have to see new items, wait for POB to be updated, and have time to test out things like rare shield + weap, dual wield decent dps weaps, dual wield decent dps weaps both with a shaper mod on it, check other ascendancy classes and try lyco etc etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info