g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
hooli01 wrote:
Well it's not fully fully updated, but good job for your work.

Tombfist have a excellent curse implicit rolls when you vall them:

cheaper one(4ex) : curse vulnerability on hit.
Not cheaper one(40ex) : curse element weakness on hit.

You should give it a try with your new setup you not have any curse it should be nicer to get one on tombfist

What is not fully fully updated? Just curious, because its all updated lol.

As for tombfists ele weakness on hit is definitely the best to do, even looked into it since we lost cwdt ele weakness on our gems... but 40 ex just to curse with ele weakness on hit is not something that is worth it to me what so ever. Especially since the hardest content in game (uber elder) build handles without any issues. That is why I don't have it on the build :)
Hey man, love the build.

I have started to accumulate currency a little bit and i'm curious, what is the priority for upgrades? Should I save up ~5ex and go straight for a 350dps+ claw? I'm still using bloodseeker, 5l belly etc, basic gear.

Cheers
"
tommoz wrote:
Hey man, love the build.

I have started to accumulate currency a little bit and i'm curious, what is the priority for upgrades? Should I save up ~5ex and go straight for a 350dps+ claw? I'm still using bloodseeker, 5l belly etc, basic gear.

Cheers

Its impossible to give correct answers to things like this. Priority of upgrades is different for everyone, depends on what deals you can find for what prices, how much currency you have, what you want to min/max, what type of league it is and what content your looking to do.

From experience I would state that personally I use bloodseeker for quite awhile. I get all my uniques first and then I upgrade the rares and such to not be top tier garbage. Decent life and a couple res or w/e. Then I go for 6l. Its a HUGE increase to dmg. Then I buy a new weapon. Then I worry about rares and get quite good ones for each of my pieces and go for jewelry last to accommodate any other stats/res I need. Then I worry about 3 mod jewels. That is just my style, for you, do w/e you feel is best for the gear that you can find, for the money that you have to spend.
Hi, what do you think about using this pair of claws? Maximum effect will be riched with them or a different second weapon with ~the same stats (mace etc)?
"
Hi, what do you think about using this pair of claws? Maximum effect will be riched with them or a different second weapon with ~the same stats (mace etc)?

First claw is pretty nice for main weapon, good phys dmg and attack and crit.

Second claw is a fine stat stick if it was another base besides claw. You can't have the same weapon that your skills use. Would try to find something very similar but on a scepter. Ele pen implicit would be nice too for scepter, but any will do I guess.
So far, this build has been a blast. I setup my own version of this build and I stumbled into your guide and have been using it for reference and I'm loving it. (Need to switch around some gems, but testing things to see what I like and havent changed it yet)

The watcher's eye was pure luck. I generally drop herald of ash/purity for determination when doing delve's since it shuts down the crits/Burst they do pretty hard when at high depths which is more important then the DPS (Especially if you have Headhunter)

Currently at level 91 and with my current gear, have 5633 HP and 193k DPS with Increased AoE and 291k with conc in town with nothing but aura's. Mind you this is with Reave.

Still use lion's roar, but I'm using it less and less due to the knockback effect really. Been using a basalt for defensive reasons.

Gear wise, I know I need to update my rings/some jewels, but I've been lazy and don't have $$$ ATM. Chest wise, I have to swap out 3 gems for big bosses (delve bosses and such) to use blade flurry, but I won't complain. Done all the delve bosses with ease :D

Update:
new claw, cant complain
IGN: Death__By__Desync (bloodlines)
Last edited by Pilboshab on Oct 25, 2018, 5:47:32 PM

Any Suggestions/Corrections? My Life is really low - any advise is appreciated !

https://pastebin.com/q3u01iWd

When i put the 7 missing points in to the life nodes im exactly at 6k life which is decent i guess but should i respec here? if yes what do i respec?

Playing on standard btw.
Last edited by batubreezy on Nov 7, 2018, 2:50:55 PM
"
batubreezy wrote:

Any Suggestions/Corrections? My Life is really low - any advise is appreciated !

When i put the 7 missing points in to the life nodes im exactly at 6k life which is decent i guess but should i respec here? if yes what do i respec?

Playing on standard btw.

I am going to chime in here, although I am not the original poster. You are playing champion, using loreweave, using abyssus and using a stat stick. Those are 4 very offensive choices. In particular I don't like your choice of combining Loreweave with Abyssus. Loreweave has very high elemental effective hp but very poor ehp for physical hits, which abyssus makes you particularly weak against.

I would drop one or the other. Drop abyssus and equip lightpoacher, or drop loreweave and equip a more defensive chest, like belly. This probably depends on your budget, but I would drop abyssus if you have the budget to populate lightpoacher with some juicy abyss jewels.

My 2 cents :)
"
batubreezy wrote:

Playing on standard btw.

As nice as bloodseker with instant leech is, its definitely time to buy a rare claw I think, your dps sky rockets and honestly you really don't need instant leech. I would also drop abyssus and get a pseudo 6 link rare helm for reave with inc aoe and hypothermia on it. This definitely lowers your single target damage, but is much much safer. Your reave damage also actually goes up because of the 2 additional links.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Nov 7, 2018, 5:54:07 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

As nice as bloodseker with instant leech is, its definitely time to buy a rare claw I think, your dps sky rockets and honestly you really don't need instant leech. I would also drop abyssus and get a pseudo 6 link rare helm for reave with inc aoe and hypothermia on it. This definitely lowers your single target damage, but is much much safer. Your reave damage also actually goes up because of the 2 additional links.

I have only 2Ex left atm but have many items for sale..im gonna safe up i guess..claw are like 8-x ex so need to safe some ^^ and the helm idk how much that will be in standard. im gonna look it up. thanks ! everything else is fine so far?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info