g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Hi there, first of all, wonderful build, the damage is insane :D
Have a question, bit simple really: should i go for heartseeker or scion life wheel first? I know it may seems stupid so sorry in advance :3
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:
Have a question, bit simple really: should i go for heartseeker or scion life wheel first? I know it may seems stupid so sorry in advance :3

Go with whatever you think you need but I would suggest the scion life wheel for sure... that's a lot of life.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:

Go with whatever you think you need but I would suggest the scion life wheel for sure... that's a lot of life.

Thx, always good to hear a second opinion :)
Sorry if it's in here somewhere, but i didn't see it.

Is it better to level with cleave up to a certain point and then switch to reave? Or just level reave once you get it at lvl 12?
"
sp0tz wrote:
Sorry if it's in here somewhere, but i didn't see it.

Is it better to level with cleave up to a certain point and then switch to reave? Or just level reave once you get it at lvl 12?

Reave feels much better once you have multistrike linked to it. That being said I used it to level because I still really enjoyed it. Its definitely not the greatest but it works so if you want to level using anything else, feel free.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Hmm id be interested to see what that does to ur POB stats and ur mana. I would think that without checking it wouldn't work well :/

Only have last snap in PoB right now - https://pastebin.com/5cpZnyTr
Actually it was "vs Standart boss" fight. Vs Shaper 2,1mln Reave / 3,8mln BF,
It was still enought to facetank all the guardians and shaper and killing them in seconds.

Thank you for you build, havent play melee since - wow - Talisman league!

Now i "had" to respec to VD/poets-occu build, just cuz my friend plays sup guard and delving with 15k ES and 3 curse is very fun :)
What do you think of crafting Elder gloves for BF setup? Some combo of Insanity essence/Chance to bleed/Faster attacks/Crit multi? Worth trying?
"
Summ3r wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Hmm id be interested to see what that does to ur POB stats and ur mana. I would think that without checking it wouldn't work well :/

Only have last snap in PoB right now - https://pastebin.com/5cpZnyTr
Actually it was "vs Standart boss" fight. Vs Shaper 2,1mln Reave / 3,8mln BF,
It was still enought to facetank all the guardians and shaper and killing them in seconds.

Thank you for you build, havent play melee since - wow - Talisman league!

Now i "had" to respec to VD/poets-occu build, just cuz my friend plays sup guard and delving with 15k ES and 3 curse is very fun :)

Welp its pretty hard for me to tell because you are using a 6l reave setup and a 4l BV setup. Idk about having 60 some mana total but glad you are enjoying it at least :)

"
NooBikos wrote:
What do you think of crafting Elder gloves for BF setup? Some combo of Insanity essence/Chance to bleed/Faster attacks/Crit multi? Worth trying?

I would say probably not, but a good pair of tombfists would probably be better with 2 jewels in them. Spiked gloves is deff the cheaper option and not really sure what 2 gems we would drop/lose. Probably portal + blood rage or something
Hi, I have tried your build and really looks amazing. Thank you for this but got a question though, do I really need the bloodseeker or I can just use the ornament of the east gut ripper? I just finished act 10 and I'll be starting to buy gears from market but don't have enough currency to buy the farrel's fur, can you recommend a temporary armour until I can buy farrel's fur? Thank you!
"
Hi, I have tried your build and really looks amazing. Thank you for this but got a question though, do I really need the bloodseeker or I can just use the ornament of the east gut ripper? I just finished act 10 and I'll be starting to buy gears from market but don't have enough currency to buy the farrel's fur, can you recommend a temporary armour until I can buy farrel's fur? Thank you!

Belly of the beast or some 150 life 10% life chest. Whatever is cheaper

Not Original poster but this most reasonable and I think OP even stated that Belly is the way
Last edited by NooBikos on Sep 22, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info