g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Hey guys, I need your help. I'm currently playing this build, the damage is INSANE, self crafted 300pdps claw with fossils and 40/20 % phys extra ele statstick are enough to melt t15 boss in 2-3 releases of BF, however I feel squishy as hell. Can someone please look into the setup i run and propose what am I doing wrong? Character JestemZeSlunska on my account.
"
Khaazir wrote:
Hey guys, I need your help. I'm currently playing this build, the damage is INSANE, self crafted 300pdps claw with fossils and 40/20 % phys extra ele statstick are enough to melt t15 boss in 2-3 releases of BF, however I feel squishy as hell. Can someone please look into the setup i run and propose what am I doing wrong? Character JestemZeSlunska on my account.

Usually the biggest issue on this is a lack of res or the abyssus itself. Abyssus making you take 42% more damage is pretty significant which is why we run the 100% up time fortify which in a perfect world would reduce the 40% dmg taken to 20% which is tolerable. The helm just adds so much raw damage and crit multi and attributes its hard to give it up. Coupled with a lot of life on gear, ele capped resistances, really nice leech, belly of the beast, and acrobatics its usually not much of an issue. I never had any problems when I rolled this build last, though I never did anything in delves... Delves can hurt like hell.

I don't know what your total life is on your char atm, but everything looks pretty good for the most part.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

I don't know what your total life is on your char atm, but everything looks pretty good for the most part.

Thank you very much. I've capped fire res and cold/lightning reses are 10 off, I'm just too lazy to buy better rings. Also currently I'm at 6,1k HP. The point is everything looks fine to me as well, but I'm quite often being one slapped by random mobs even in low t14 maps. I dunno, maybe it's just becuase previous league I played immortal arc trap sabo with so much dodge / evasion + perma blind enemies not even mentioning tinkerskin regen ( who also so happened to pretty much 1 slap each of uber elder phases) that I'm just not used to play normal "not op" builds.
Last edited by Khaazir on Sep 11, 2018, 4:59:39 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Khaazir wrote:

Usually the biggest issue on this is a lack of res or the abyssus itself. Abyssus making you take 42% more damage is pretty significant which is why we run the 100% up time fortify which in a perfect world would reduce the 40% dmg taken to 20% which is tolerable. The helm just adds so much raw damage and crit multi and attributes its hard to give it up. Coupled with a lot of life on gear, ele capped resistances, really nice leech, belly of the beast, and acrobatics its usually not much of an issue. I never had any problems when I rolled this build last, though I never did anything in delves... Delves can hurt like hell.

Hey mate, i made your build. Its rly good and i like it in Delve.
Will appreciate if u will check my char and tell me what u dont like.
Ztn - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Summ3r/characters

also pls check this - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2216008
Last edited by Summ3r on Sep 11, 2018, 7:10:27 PM
"
Summ3r wrote:

Glad your enjoying the build. I would get a belly over rare chest, time for a new/better claw with a lot more phys dmg on it, and better jewelry.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Summ3r wrote:

Glad your enjoying the build. I would get a belly over rare chest, time for a new/better claw with a lot more phys dmg on it, and better jewelry.

TY very much. Weapon is a question. Im at t13 now and feel like enuf dmg, but old vaal pact on weapon makes me really never die :) Maby u right and with even new vaal pact and "400 dips" weapon it will be the same.

About chest armour. Im going to get smth like this later. I tryed Belly, but body with 150 hp or 120 hp and % max life gives life number like Belly, but 100 more res, so i will free to use "more dips" jewerly.

I asked it b4, maby u know.
Im not a master of crafting things, but i have a weapon.
What is a better way to buff it?
Just exalted it or smth more special way?

Last edited by Summ3r on Sep 12, 2018, 2:03:35 AM
"
Summ3r wrote:

TY very much. Weapon is a question. Im at t13 now and feel like enuf dmg, but old vaal pact on weapon makes me really never die :) Maby u right and with even new vaal pact and "400 dips" weapon it will be the same.

About chest armour. Im going to get smth like this later. I tryed Belly, but body with 150 hp or 120 hp and % max life gives life number like Belly, but 100 more res, so i will free to use "more dips" jewerly.

I asked it b4, maby u know.
Im not a master of crafting things, but i have a weapon.
What is a better way to buff it?
Just exalted it or smth more special way?

Rare chest definitely can roll pretty good with elder/shaper stuff so I guess feel free for that, but you will lose a chunk of HP from not having belly. I believe its more than you think.

As for the crafting I am no expert myself but I think if you add the cata 8 mod so it can not roll attack mods you have like a 90% chance or something of hitting the one of the phys added as extra damage. You should definitely look this up more with google and such.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Sep 12, 2018, 8:50:14 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

1. Rare chest definitely cant roll pretty good with elder/shaper stuff so I guess feel free for that, but you will lose a chunk of HP from not having belly. I believe its more than you think.

2. As for the crafting I am no expert myself but I think if you add the cata 8 mod so it can not roll attack mods you have like a 90% chance or something of hitting the one of the phys added as extra damage. You should definitely look this up more with google and such.

1. Actually i have tested this in pob - 150 life chest was about equal 38% belly at my lvl ~90-92.

2. Will check this stuff, ty
"
Summ3r wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

1. Rare chest definitely cant roll pretty good with elder/shaper stuff so I guess feel free for that, but you will lose a chunk of HP from not having belly. I believe its more than you think.

2. As for the crafting I am no expert myself but I think if you add the cata 8 mod so it can not roll attack mods you have like a 90% chance or something of hitting the one of the phys added as extra damage. You should definitely look this up more with google and such.

1. Actually i have tested this in pob - 150 life chest was about equal 38% belly at my lvl ~90-92.

2. Will check this stuff, ty

Meant can not can't.

The difference is how easy belly is to get again. I mean a 150 life rare chest is still about 200-250 life off from a 40% belly. Now that's not much life and seeing the other stats you can get on a rare it would be much superior especially if you got some sort of cool mod.

You also have to remember that 150 is a pretty significant amount of life to get on a rare chest and very hard to find/buy early on. Especially if you wanted to find a good one with res and other stuff. Again not a big deal though, now that life was buffed and there is the new hybrid mod, its much much closer to a belly than a 80-90 life chest used to be.
Hey, great guide and build, I'm running it right now in Delve, I would really appreciate it if you could give me any tips for improving my current gear, i was maybe thinking of crafting essence gloves and definitely buying a taste of hate.

Character: HugoStiglitzzzz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info