[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

why no spirit guards jewel?
"
why no spirit guards jewel?

Body armour dont animate weapons - it "spawn" them, and animatron cant use ranged weapons, thats sad :C
Hey, I thought about this build in delve league(after summoner changes) and have some interesting idea:
- With Command of the Pit and nodes in tree accuracy is no longer a problem so there is no need to focus on weapon like that
- White Wind - your Animated Weapon would have always empty off hand so this dagger is really good( So cheap and underrated )
- Ele equilibrium to lower cold res(fire or lightning hits)

I made some provisional tree on run and got pretty good dmg(please don't look too much on rare items and guardian eq, it's late and I'm tired :P )
It's not finished yet but I want ask you for the opinion. What do you think?

https://pastebin.com/pYw7NAZc
Last edited by Ywinel on Oct 1, 2018, 6:16:26 PM
Can somebody tell me if the animated guardian loses its resistence per diffiiculty like the player? Or how muxh resitence i need in endgame to be capped?
No, they don't lose any resistances.

Their base resistances are the following:

. 40% elemental resistance
. 20% chaos resistance
"
Ywinel wrote:
Hey, I thought about this build in delve league(after summoner changes) and have some interesting idea:
- With Command of the Pit and nodes in tree accuracy is no longer a problem so there is no need to focus on weapon like that
- White Wind - your Animated Weapon would have always empty off hand so this dagger is really good( So cheap and underrated )

I made some provisional tree on run and got pretty good dmg(please don't look too much on rare items and guardian eq, it's late and I'm tired :P )

I was never a fan of minions, spectres, animated weapons or guardians or what so ever, but this build actually appeals to me, i used it during delve and i loved it... i intend on doing it all over again with command of the pit during Betrayal, i just wonder if there are any new changes with this new league that you people might think of that i should be considering
"
Ywinel wrote:

Any one using this in betrayal?
I want to give it a try, but before that i want to know if I would be loosing my time lol \o/
"
Mikror wrote:
"
Ywinel wrote:

Any one using this in betrayal?
I want to give it a try, but before that i want to know if I would be loosing my time lol \o/

Should work fine in Betrayal like it worked before. I haven't made this build in Betrayal but made very similar summoner(just not Animate but Raise Spiders) and it kills everything so Animate Weapon should work well.
Currently lvl 80 and reworking the build with some templar points (spiritual command -righteous army - spiritual aid and redemption instead of witch points). Still looks great, got room of improvement.
Last edited by Daexther on Dec 27, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
any idea if you will make a build guide for this for betrayal? I love AW becuase its so wierd and am coming back to the game after a year or so.
I hadnt seen chains of command before so have been looking into how viable it is now

gonna start leveling a scion and messing around. Is scion best for this or ranger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info