What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

Honestly one of the most crucial announcement for 3.3.0 would be that "Bestiary won"t be added as a core game element"... This thing should be gone and forgotten as a bad joke.. it was April anyway...
The best thing, that can happen in 3.3 is to remove bestiary from the game.

I hope i can forget this league and it will never come back in future.

From now one, flashback leagues have not only good, but also bad memories :(
I never enjoyed Breach, as it was so boring. We already kill monsters, so why add even more to kill without any meaningful rewards or actual designs?

Bestiary and Legacy are still the best leagues you ever did, problem with bestiary is just, that the legendary beasts are so rare, that actually enjoying the league specific content is impossible.

You should give us legendary beasts in each map we play, much more portal beasts and so on. A league should be about it´s content and not former leagues. Breach and Abyss are quite often in a map, but the red beasts are extinct.

It would be a mistake to bring back yet another breach, without any real content besides RNG looting of big packs until we finally gathered enough currency to open some boss portal. It was the least fun league ever.
Upgrade the masters system, let us have and equip mercenaries, increase XP gain, rework the passive skill tree...

Races are not interesting for me at all, I play them for the free box but that´s it.

Anyways, please listen to the critique of those with proper feedback and just ignore the trolls that ask for Breach all the time. Most important though, league content must be more frequent, it´s a league after all and not standard.
"
Ashriel wrote:

Remember, actions speak louder than words (as Chris has said several times in the past two weeks as he's been forced to do damage control on Bestiary), and so far there's no word about undoing the AoE nerf that no one asked for which objectively made the game worse over a year ago now, no reversion of Cast on Crit, ignite is still gutted, boss loot is still worthless, mechanics of wormblaster and similar builds were specifically targeted to break them and disable dozens of incredibly fun builds. Look at the design of Crimson Dance and Perfect Agony, and then try to convince yourself Rory and the gang have any idea what they're doing any more.

Point is, GGG can talk the talk, but these long-standing and inexplicable design choices make it impossible to actually believe them at this point.

the "actions speaks louder than words" were rather related to future temp league designs where he promised to never again release interesting stuff that is more than just boringly killing monsters. and do more testing before release.

----

invitational races?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
bestiary was great, sad to see that you're going back to simply killing lots of monsters with no special mechanics or actual change compared to standard (like breach, abyss, beyond etc etc). Doesn't seem like it'll be worth playing next league, but I'll probably come in checking out the revamped skills at least.

I guess the loud, incoherent ramblings of stupid people got the better of GGG.
"
SEVEREFENIX wrote:
please include bestiary in standard game pretty please!!! lol

+1, I love it!
Hype!!! :D
Awesome I love how involved the GGG team is with the game and listen to feedback only played one other game that the developers where so close to the players and that was dungeon defenders and they held weekly events where everyone got a chance to join there party and win a special weapon or piece of gear that you could only get from that one challenge they where watching you complete in the room with you if you won they would come over and do a trade with you and give u the item all there self witch I loved talking and playing interacting with the person who made the game I loved and played all day every day GGG comes pretty close to that I haven't personally chatted with them but I know some streamers who have and they Def keep up on the game and always new content , Completely love the meta changes as well Looking FWD to joining some races even though I suck I wanna try and watch ppl on twitch on my other screen hope we get another announcer for it also like Ziggy d and cute dog did that other one don't even care about prizes even though that would be nice I just want to race sorry for rambling talking about nothing but also 1 more thing I have had an issue or 2 with the game glitching or whatever and they responded to me extremely fast witch is one of the most important things in a game really GGG goes Above And Beyond With There Service And This Game I Fell In Love the day I found this game I missed diablo 2 hated 3 played from launch until they took out the real money auction house and I couldn't make money lol and would check in play a few days every month 2 see new stuff for 1st year but it didn't do it for me like d2 nothing did until PoE Cant Wait To See What The Future Holds

Keep It Up GGG
DazeD
"
jerot wrote:
Good to see you aren't locked down to the Big then little update schedule, release stuff as it is ready. The team already does more than 99% of developers out there as far as regularly adding new content to the game, keep up the excellent work!

Bestiary is better than reddit/forums say, and I hope it didn't push everything back to breach style leagues. I'd love to see some iteration on prophecy/masters/vaal, side content 2.0 would be a good expansion focus.

qft
"
Eshu wrote:
Honestly one of the most crucial announcement for 3.3.0 would be that "Bestiary won"t be added as a core game element"... This thing should be gone and forgotten as a bad joke.. it was April anyway...

They didn't announce that because Bestiary is guaranteed to go in, and they didn't want to make people angry yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info