[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

"
I see, are there any gem setups/ items that you can recommend that would add a bit of extra survivability? Just something to help a bit while i improve my mechanics. Again, ty for the build.

The only other defensive options are Auras and something like arctic armor. But that would cost you Hatred or Herald of Ice. Just get life and resist on all your gear. The Bow, the class and the other uniques should carry your damage to start with maps.
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Any chance you could recommend what jewels to use across all the sockets on your tree? I am not sure if it's best to put all abyss across them (excluding the one bow conversion one that I still can't afford x.x ) or mix it up for most damage or survivability.
"
Kernan117 wrote:
Any chance you could recommend what jewels to use across all the sockets on your tree? I am not sure if it's best to put all abyss across them (excluding the one bow conversion one that I still can't afford x.x ) or mix it up for most damage or survivability.

Yes, abyssal jewels are the best, because of the nice damage rolls and alot of hp. Just buy or loot Searching Eye Jewels. They are the only ones we need, as they can roll bow mods. I crafted the ones i have by my own. They arent great but i wanted to show, that its enough for shaper (e.g. lower damage roll and only 27 hp).

1) Use Alteration and Augmentation Orbs to get life and added elemental damage (fire, lightning or cold - fire preferably).

2) Then use a Regal Orb and hope for another flat elemental damage, crit multi or attack speed mod. If you need res or attributes its ok to keep one or two stats on your jewels with the ones you need.

If possible use ilvl 82 (highest life roll) or 84 (highest fire damage roll) jewels, they have a wider range of good rolls that you can get. The last step is exalting good jewels (t1-t1-t2 or something). I did it last league and i got alot of good jewels, but also ripped a ton. Only do that if you can afford it. They should be linked in the first post.

You can see all my current jewels at the end of my videos (e.g. Shaper), if you want to see them.

Useful crafting website: http://poeaffix.net/jw-searching.html#/ - click on the mods to see the ilvl requirements.
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on Jul 2, 2018, 4:56:22 AM
Another question sorry lol. I put together a weapon swap between lioneye's glare and Chin Sol because I figure Chin Sol would be better boss damage but the dps numbers on POB don't really reflect it as I had hoped. Any idea why, or maybe Chin Sol isn't as great for barrage as initially thought? Thanks again in advance.
"
Kernan117 wrote:
Another question sorry lol. I put together a weapon swap between lioneye's glare and Chin Sol because I figure Chin Sol would be better boss damage but the dps numbers on POB don't really reflect it as I had hoped. Any idea why, or maybe Chin Sol isn't as great for barrage as initially thought? Thanks again in advance.

It is really good. If you have Chin Sol Equipped go to Configuration and look for the "at close range" checkbox.

Hi i have a question, if i use lioneye fall and pick vaal pact, do i need to refund vitality void
"
tranphuccd wrote:
Hi i have a question, if i use lioneye fall and pick vaal pact, do i need to refund vitality void

You can keep both if you want. I think its a bit overkill and better to take some frenzy charges.
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on Jul 8, 2018, 8:50:50 AM
Hey there! Following ur guide and im doing ok so far. I was wondering what could be a cool upgrade for belt of the deciever, may a The Retch work? What do u think about it?
Is Blast Rain really much worth ? I like Barrage animation better but I couldn't tell if BR is really better, as I'm only in the leveling right now
"
Squirtle2096 wrote:
Hey there! Following ur guide and im doing ok so far. I was wondering what could be a cool upgrade for belt of the deciever, may a The Retch work? What do u think about it?

Depends on your level. It should be possible to get a decent Stygian Vize for a few Chaos at this point of the league. Get a Searching Eye Jewel and invest a few alts and youre good. If you sum up Life, Res and Damage you cant really get an alternative for this. I tried the Nomad Belt for a while in Bestiary but in the end you want a Stygian Vize. To start the endgame you can also take a Leather Belt for some resists and life.

"
RasgorNexus wrote:
Is Blast Rain really much worth ? I like Barrage animation better but I couldn't tell if BR is really better, as I'm only in the leveling right now

Play whatever you prefer. I just wanted to play BR, because it got changed.
Last edited by trudikampfschaf on Jul 15, 2018, 3:36:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info