3.2.2b Patch Notes

3.2.2b Patch Notes
  • Added 2 new Unique items.
  • Added 1 Fated Unique item.
  • Added 3D Art for the Bestiary Farrul's Armour set.
  • Added a warning message when capturing a Beast if your Menagerie has reached maximum capacity for that Beast type.
  • Added a gore surge effect to Gore Glacial Cascade.
  • Adjusted the blocking in the Elder boss room.
  • Added a return portal after completing the Uber Elder encounter.
  • Slightly reduced the damage of the Mortar skill and the ground degeneration in the Fenumus encounter.
  • Summoned spiders in the Fenumus encounter are now killed after transitioning to the cave.
  • Do Not Disturb mode now persists through logout. It does not persist if you close your client.
  • Fixed a bug with player collision in towns.
  • Fixed a bug causing various beasts to appear in incorrect Bestiary Groups.
  • Fixed a bug causing various Beasts to not count towards the displayed total in the Bestiary.
  • Fixed a rare bug in the Elder encounter where Zana ran away while channelling her protective bubble.
  • Fixed a rare bug preventing waypoint travel from hideouts to other areas.
  • Fixed a bug where Craiceann, First of the Deep failed to travel to his cave if he was too far away from the entrance of the cave.
  • Fixed a bug where a Shaper Mod did not display "Skills which Throw Traps throw an additional Trap". This was only a display issue.
  • Fixed a bug where the Life Regeneration from the Ascendant's Guardian passive stopped working after resurrecting.
  • Fixed a bug where the Puppet Master ascendancy passive did not apply correctly to Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow clones.
  • Fixed a bug where the reservation cost of Aspect skills was not updated correctly when socketing support gems after activating the Aspect skill.
  • Fixed a bug where various damage over time ground effects dealt no damage in cases where they were trying to deal extremely high amounts of damage per second.
  • Fixed a bug where Rage was not increasing attack speed with off-hand attacks.
  • Fixed a bug where Tailwind was not gained when throwing Traps, or placing Totems or Mines.
  • Fixed a bug where a Bestiary Orb was consumed when trying to capture a Beast from another player's Menagerie.
  • Fixed a bug where a Shackled Hellion that had been revived by the Rebirth prophecy was not targetable.
  • Fixed a bug where players and monsters that were frozen could display a red hue.
  • Fixed a bug in the Dominus arena where the clouds sometimes did not look correct.
  • Fixed a bug in the Sepulchre Map where the return Portal did not always open after defeating the boss.
  • Fixed an issue in the Armoury Map where some rooms were only accessible by using movement skills.
  • Fixed an issue in the Mineral Pools Map where some areas were only accessible by using movement skills.
  • Fixed an issue in the Burial Chambers Map boss room causing loot to drop in unreachable locations.
  • Fixed a rare issue in the Bazaar Map where an area was inaccessible.
  • Fixed a rare issue in the Ashen Woods Map where the boss room was inaccessible.
  • Fixed 2 instance crashes.

Last bumped on Apr 20, 2018, 6:13:26 PM
badass, cant wait for that new unique belt.
Last edited by djfang on Apr 5, 2018, 5:30:56 PM
>Adjusted the blocking in the Elder boss room.

Press F for alkaizerz
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Last edited by SId6Niner on Apr 5, 2018, 5:32:38 PM
What are the new uniques?
I always see mention of instance crashes being fixed.

Wish there were more client crashes being worked on. :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks maybe increase beastiary size? 5 beasts really limited and penalized
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
omw
As someone who recently purchased the glacial cascade gore effect and who was really liking it I can't say I'm really digging the new change. I really liked how dark the other one was and the red that was added seems way to bright to me. Its definitely more impressive but I wish the red wasn't so bright.
O Thank you finally Rage attack speed works with spectral shield throw. I can play again yayyy
So a few Fixes and 2 Uniques are 1.3Gb? oO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info