3.2 - The ManaMancer - Indigon pure mana Hierophant - Full HP Shaper in two seconds.

okay ty for the adive :-)

It seems that i missed something in your guide:
You use Arctic Armor with Spell Totem to "proc" Indigon's spell damage. Actually I use the same (AA+STS), but mine use 0 Mana. First I thought it's caused by my ascendancy, but I've the same as you.

Could you check it ? (Character: Lumpensmuve)
I can't find your Fevered Mind. I guess that's the issue then. With fevered, you just need to find an aura totem you like (clarity, AA, discipline are all good for different costs) and you should be good to go.
Question: what are the advantages and disavantages of indigon mod "increased mana cost for each 200 total mana"

Is it better to get a low roll on that or better get high mod. It seems to me when using indigon sometime adding more than 3 fevered mind lower the max dps duration because of the mana cost being too high.

So I would imagine having too high roll on that could also lower the max dps duration?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
With a build like mine that takes mana stacking to the extreme with no other focus, we don't really care about that roll. if the roll if 50 or 60% just makes you have to cast more times in order to reach maximum potential, but you will get there eventually regardless. The jumps in mana cost does make it so that a 50% roll is most likely easier to cheese tooltips and reach maximum potential with it. On the other hand, it requires you to cast more. For some builds you need to spam more spells than strictly needed to get to maximum potential.

I'd say the mana cost roll is mostly personal preference. 50% for maximizing tooltip, 60% to reduce number of casts required. Since I use an AA totem to get the mana cost and spell damage going, I think I would prefer the 50% roll, even though i have not tried a 60% roll at all. Regardless of rolls, you will eventually reach a point where your mana cost is too high to cast at all. I think my GC totems reach around 20k mana cost eventually, and I have to spam 6-7k mana curses in order to maintain maximum DPS.
You cant deal this much damage because Reddit DPS Justice warriors say its impossible !!

Ps. Indigon is shit

Literally my past two weeks of discussions with people that dont see anything past their nose..
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Apr 13, 2018, 12:45:34 PM
Yeah, indigon is clearly useless. I saw an upvoted post there with some SR totems doing 80% HP shaper in 5-6 seconds or so, and the only thing I could think was "but that's not even high DPS for an Indigon build".
"
@DigitalStealth, do you go Low Life for the tooltip cheesing with conc. effect in the link? your gear looks pretty much perfect, so I don't understand how you could be far off my DPS. Do you cast curses/orb of storms when the mana cost is too high to be able to place totems?

EDIT: I checked your passive tree. You have swapped around your The Long Winter over Witch and Healthy Mind at Scion. Swapping these two jewels will give you a ton more mana. Also, due to your helmet enchant, you could consider getting another jewel socket, dropping The Long Winter x2 and getting 3x Grand Spectrum.

EDIT2: for your weapon, i realized that you might be able to slam penetration on it with relatively high success rate. if you craft cannot roll attack mods, you remove quite a lot of other suffixes from the roll pool (check poeaffix.net to be sure/consider risk), but you are unable to hit attack speed. Worst case scenario you lose 2 ex and re-craft attack speed on it.

Oh now that makes sense! So what do we swap out for Conc Effect? Do we replace Faster Casting for bosses?
Last edited by DigitalStealth on Apr 13, 2018, 11:36:20 AM
I alternate between faster casting, increased area of effect and concentrated effect depending on the situation.
Just wondering where u got your auto-flasker xD

You press all flasks in the exact same frame.

You have HUD cooldown bars showing your flask timers.

You have the balls to post yourself cheating both in your forum thread and your videos on youtube.

+1 xD
I have 3 fingers available to press flasks. It's not that hard to press 234 within a relatively small window and then follow up with 1 and 5. If you really think that someone uses a flask macro, at least check the flasking frame by frame. I was surprised that people were commenting that I macro, so I checked the recordings a bit more closely myself. If you are not 80 years old and manage to pause/unpause a youtube video, you should easily be able to see that all the flasks are being pressed individually, although 234 is harder to distinguish as they are pressed at the same time.

Download lutbot if you want to show the timers yourself. It's a logout macro.
Last edited by Nedieth on Apr 13, 2018, 9:51:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info