[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

I knew that you need to hit a certain amount of life to inflict shock. But I also though because of the 8% chance to shock that that "damage inflicted vs. total life" won't matter... with many balls rapidly hitting the target you could proc it basically all the time.

I guess I did misunderstand the chance to shock then :(

I have a question regarding the curse. I feel pretty tanky without enfeeble (Mid 80s running t10-t6 maps). I turned on flammability as the curse and I'm getting weird results in PoB. In game I feel like things blow up a bit quicker.

Is flammability a viable dps curse if tankyness is in a good place? If so, is vaal impurity of fire not worth using or will it still be a boost on those rares and bosses with high resistances.

"
same of Grelwood Shank double coruptions can be nice in combo))

Somethin like
:P
"
chockdoo wrote:
"

Somethin like

Yes it can have fortify on hit to)
"
"
chockdoo wrote:
"

Somethin like

Yes it can have fortify on hit to)

on melee hit, which lowers the worth bit since the vast majority of hits are the projectiles ...
on melee hit, which lowers the worth bit since the vast majority of hits are the projectiles ...[/quote]

Molten strike is melee just test it fortyfy active 100% of time
no need leap slaming anymore)
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jun 7, 2018, 12:51:47 PM
Hello GornoDD, thanks for sharing your build, it seems awesome, i'll test it as soon as possible ! :)

For information, what kind of MTX have you used for your caracter ?
Tweak the passive tree a bit to get iron skin and put red nightmare in a socket as an endgame option.Block chance will go upto 70%.
"
Tweak the passive tree a bit to get iron skin and put red nightmare in a socket as an endgame option.Block chance will go upto 70%.

It can Tank all melee normal block dont give much
if it will be spell then better)
Why not Combustion Support gem instead of Concentrated Effect gem?

Combustion Gives:

30% more fire damage
50% chance to ignite (herald of ash helps with this as well)
Ignited enemies have -20% Fire resistance

at 0% quality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info