[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Why didn't you grab Endurance passive under Devotion?
How important is it to have the shield over a shaper/elder stat-stick?
How do we get aspect of the spider
"
Freddydaking wrote:
How do we get aspect of the spider

We dont. Replace it with Herald of Ash.

"
slowreactor wrote:
How important is it to have the shield over a shaper/elder stat-stick?

Very important. Also good stat sticks feature multi element/chaos added damage. Avatar of Fire cuts all of that in half, wich greatly lessens their apeal.

If you really want more damage you just can dual wield grelwoods. I you dont need more damage, cause wich semi decent gear you oneshot t16 monsters anyways. No need for more overkill damage.

Yea i totally missed that at the start cheers
Last edited by Freddydaking on Jun 2, 2018, 9:24:52 AM
Hey bro, since league has started some hours ago, no xoph's blood for some time. Should I rush my tree to avatar of fire or wait untill I finish act 10 and actually start mapping?
"
allukaz wrote:
Hey bro, since league has started some hours ago, no xoph's blood for some time. Should I rush my tree to avatar of fire or wait untill I finish act 10 and actually start mapping?

Xop? you know how much it will cost with new breach nerfs? he he
You don't need xoph's blood for shaper and guardians
"
"
allukaz wrote:

Xop? you know how much it will cost with new breach nerfs? he he

Splinter Drop rates are unchanged, just currency, items and maps. There should be the same amount of opened Xoph'S Lair's
Remember, if you aim for it in Incursions you can open Splinter Research Lab (t1, x Clasped Hands) /Breach Containment Chamber (t2, a Breach) /House of the Others (t3, 3 breaches), which should increase the ease in that you can gain a hold of Splinters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info