[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Hi!

Thanks for so detailed build!

Can you please check my jugg in standard - i created him to test this build, but have problems with dps ans survability on bosses. I understand that my test gear is not enough good, but before i tested another molten strike jugg buils (with Kaom's heart) in similar gear (without enchant) and i was able facetank Minotaur easy. Now i die very fast on Minotaur and feel that solo target dps is much lower :/

May be i did some mistakes in build? Look pls - what i did wrong, really want to play this build in league.

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Old_Hroft on Nov 30, 2018, 5:22:26 PM
"
AREuFUF wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
AREuFUF wrote:
https://imgur.com/WMOGND4
I have a serious problem with finishing this node (Molten Cavity,646 depth). Gehennix boss one shoots me. 2-3 hits from mobs kills me, but it's manageable. Boss is the main problem. What can i change in my build to survive his hits? Mobs are hexproof so curses are not solution here. Maybe it's normal in this lvl? (It's getting hard even on 400+ sometimes though).

Hit&run tactic seems reasonable, but such perfect timing bosses fights are not my speciality (looking for more lazy ways dealing with it)

TY in advance.

You need to set your account on public so we can see your build.

Done. Didn't noticed it's marked as a private :-)

I really think you have reached the depth limit of this build.
You could try a shield with mana reservation so you can use arctic armor but i doubt whether it would help enough.
Another option would be to use the clearing gem setup rather than the boss kill setup. ie swap out fire pen + conc effect for ancestral call + inc area.
The reasoning behind this is more balls = more healing. Could also experiment with life gain on hit jewel. Good luck, i think you will need it.

"
Old_Hroft wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for so detailed build!

Can you please check my jugg in standard - i created him to test this build, but have problems with dps ans survability on bosses. I understand that my test gear is not enough good, but before i tested another molten strike jugg buils (with Kaom's heart) in similar gear (without enchant) and i was able facetank Minotaur easy. Now i die very fast on Minotaur and feel that solo target dps is much lower :/

May be i did some mistakes in build? Look pls - what i did wrong, really want to play this build in league.

Thank you in advance.

Your rings need to give you about 35 life gain on hit, yours are a bit low.
Use ancestral call + inc area for clearing and swap to fire pen + conc effect for bosses. Your setup is a mix.
Drop whatever skill - totem or golem so you can use herald of ash.
Get another +2 mana on hit jewel.
Why are 3 jewels missing on your setup?
Just wanted to say thanks for this fun build. This is my first full league, and I managed to do it all with this build. The uber elder fight took a few tries but I did it. 38/40! (still didnt find Aul tho)

Though I don't understand how you get 45k dps in the tooltip with auras only.

This is what i'm using (only lvl 90), what can I do to hit that mark? What can improve my dps?

I should mention I used the ancestral call for the uber elder fight instead of fire pen.
"
Path_Of_Bear wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for this fun build. This is my first full league, and I managed to do it all with this build. The uber elder fight took a few tries but I did it. 38/40! (still didnt find Aul tho)

Though I don't understand how you get 45k dps in the tooltip with auras only.

This is what i'm using (only lvl 90), what can I do to hit that mark? What can improve my dps?

I should mention I used the ancestral call for the uber elder fight instead of fire pen.

Due to "Elemental Overload" keystone i don't think the crit on your rings is doing anything - could be wrong.
Seeing how it is league end can you afford a Grelwwod shank with a useful corrupt on it? like increased attack speed? Well done on uber kill.
@EDMOSES

Ah yea I figured as much, I just bought the base elder rings and just alch+scoured those rings along the way, and hit the tier 1 hit on life gained on em. I'm too chicken to try and annul the crap mods.
I'll try and find a good corrupt for the sword.
Would a double Anger watcher's eye be worth it? or better to try and get better rings?

TY for the guide. I've been struggling with my molten strike build and this has helped. I have deviated some from the skill tree due to current gear but my life inceased by 1.2K and my damage increased by 5K. The biggest help was using poachers and blasphemy for life on hit. I'm using Chernobog's Pillar for my shield - why don't you like that as an option?

been playing for less than a year so i am a newb!!! I know my rings don't have life per hit but i can't afford those yet. Any advice is welcome.
Last edited by MaddogXXX on Nov 30, 2018, 10:22:10 PM
"
Path_Of_Bear wrote:
@EDMOSES

Ah yea I figured as much, I just bought the base elder rings and just alch+scoured those rings along the way, and hit the tier 1 hit on life gained on em. I'm too chicken to try and annul the crap mods.
I'll try and find a good corrupt for the sword.
Would a double Anger watcher's eye be worth it? or better to try and get better rings?

Watcher's eyes are basically "how deep are your pockets" lol
You can get triple anger watcher's eyes.
I think the most useful for us would be life gained on hit while affected by vitality, can have up to 30 which should work.
And also an anger damage roll of some sort, various available.
Mine has life leech while affected by anger and wasn't too expensive.
Having the vitality mod life gained on hit frees up the rings so maybe the way to go?
So many options.
If you could choose only one to go with Anger aura, which is better? Herald of Ash or Herald of Purity?
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Your rings need to give you about 35 life gain on hit, yours are a bit low.
Use ancestral call + inc area for clearing and swap to fire pen + conc effect for bosses. Your setup is a mix.
Drop whatever skill - totem or golem so you can use herald of ash.
Get another +2 mana on hit jewel.
Why are 3 jewels missing on your setup?

Got 38 life on hit on my test character. And another +2 mana on hit jevel. But anyway dead 3 times on Minotaur. Other guardians are more hard. Can you check pls - may be i did something wrong with this build? Thank you!
Last edited by Old_Hroft on Dec 1, 2018, 4:25:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info