[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Hi there :) thanks for the guide! I got 2 questions:

- Is this a good leaguestarter with moderate/fast leveling and story completion speed?
- the leveling build you posted, is this also used for the sunder leveling variant? Or are there differences when going sunder?
Last edited by Enterich on Nov 26, 2018, 4:56:07 PM
I'm trying to kill Uber Elder with this, so far unsuccessfully. I feel my damage is too low.

I have 37k tooltip dps where the guides says I should have at least 45k with this setup: No-Golem, No-Totem, No-Charges, No-flasks, No-Bloodrage, Links: MoltenStrike-MultiStrike-EleWithAttacks-EleFocus-AncestralCall-Conc.

Am I overlooking something?

PoB pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/Z5UYB4u5

Edit:
I have to add that on my last attempt, I had other rings with less life on hit, around 25 I think, now it's 40.
The question regarding lower dps still stands.

Edit 2: I did it! It was hectic and I needed all 6 portals, but they're down.
The almost doubling of the life on hit seems to have done the trick.
Last edited by gadgou on Nov 26, 2018, 4:11:24 PM
"
gadgou wrote:
I'm trying to kill Uber Elder with this, so far unsuccessfully. I feel my damage is too low.

I have 37k tooltip dps where the guides says I should have at least 45k with this setup: No-Golem, No-Totem, No-Charges, No-flasks, No-Bloodrage, Links: MoltenStrike-MultiStrike-EleWithAttacks-EleFocus-AncestralCall-Conc.

Am I overlooking something?

PoB pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/Z5UYB4u5

Edit:
I have to add that on my last attempt, I had other rings with less life on hit, around 25 I think, now it's 40.
The question regarding lower dps still stands.

Edit 2: I did it! It was hectic and I needed all 6 portals, but they're down.
The almost doubling of the life on hit seems to have done the trick.

Make sure your flasks are checked in PoB?

Question for people - I seem to have problems in phase 2 against red elder - no problem getting Elder down and no problem with dying. I just dont seem to be able to kill all the adds before they get shaper. What do people use for this? Im going ancestral call / conc effect like its delve, but I may try to switch to inc aoe instead next time to help with the propogators while downing null portals. Thoughts?
"
Perce79 wrote:

Question for people - I seem to have problems in phase 2 against red elder - no problem getting Elder down and no problem with dying. I just dont seem to be able to kill all the adds before they get shaper. What do people use for this? Im going ancestral call / conc effect like its delve, but I may try to switch to inc aoe instead next time to help with the propogators while downing null portals. Thoughts?

Use Frost Wall to protect the Shaper. You'll have to recast it every couple seconds, but it's not so bad once you've had some practice. Increased Duration helps but is not necessary.

For gem links, I use Ancestral Call with Fire Pen (so no Conc Effect) and it's more than enough for that phase. Remember, you don't have to kill the portals, just the adds.
Hello Sir,

i just try to imitate your build but i really have problems with mana.

How can i fix that?

Please Help
You need the Gain Mana on Hit mod on either an elder ring or a jewel. 2 or 3 Mana on Hit should be enough.
"
gadgou wrote:
"
Perce79 wrote:

Use Frost Wall to protect the Shaper. You'll have to recast it every couple seconds, but it's not so bad once you've had some practice. Increased Duration helps but is not necessary.

For gem links, I use Ancestral Call with Fire Pen (so no Conc Effect) and it's more than enough for that phase. Remember, you don't have to kill the portals, just the adds.

Ahhh i dont know why i didnt think of frost wall, considering i use it on other chars.

Also gonna try fire pen next time. I normally do that on other bosses so it cant hurt.
This life leech is a bit confusing for me.
This is the way i see it : We get 2% life leech maximum per ball up to 20% total.
2% of say 7500 life is 150 so if our life per hit on 2 rings is 40 (2x20) and all our balls hit then we get 40 x 10 (10 balls) = 400.
Is this correct?
Then i suppose we need to know how many of our balls actually hit but even at 50% we are still over the 150 maximum.
If this is close to being correct then all good.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
This life leech is a bit confusing for me.
This is the way i see it : We get 2% life leech maximum per ball up to 20% total.
2% of say 7500 life is 150 so if our life per hit on 2 rings is 40 (2x20) and all our balls hit then we get 40 x 10 (10 balls) = 400.
Is this correct?
Then i suppose we need to know how many of our balls actually hit but even at 50% we are still over the 150 maximum.
If this is close to being correct then all good.

Life on Hit is not considered leech, so the leech cap does not apply.

For the total amount healed, you need to take into account the total % Maximum Life from the tree, jewels and armor. I think you multiply that by the life gain, so 40 x 230% = 92 life per ball in my case.

That's at least how I think it works, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Hey, GornoDD!

I've been following your guide in order to make my first ever Uber Elder farmer and this build worked like a charm! Thanks for the guide~

Here's what my gear looks like for deathless Uber Elder farming with:

Last edited by IWonderBreadI on Nov 29, 2018, 12:08:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info