[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Help with my character. I couldn’t pass the Uber Elder. I die very quickly. I already spent 25ex. What can be done? Character Gromdal.
Hello,
i got a "what to upgrade" question, maybe someone have hints what makes sense here. Current stats soe 7400 life, 42k dmg w/ anger + herald in hideout, level 94, capped res.

Currently i got like 7-8ex, but still rising continuosly.

Ideas :

- get mana reduction shield + use vitality + new watchers eye
- get starkonjas helm with +3 to ge some dmg ( would be 3k ) and free 2 passives ( dex ... )
- go 2 weap ( nebuloch instead of shield + passive reset to more charges )
- get a second leach + flat fire dmg ring ?
- get boots with useful enchant?
- something about jools? no many options found so far to improve

... well i think boot enchants and a better ring could be the nearest option, while the ring would cost at least 8ex as i saw

Current equip:

Thank you in advance ;)
Has anyone tried the new Stygian Molten Strike MTX yet? The provided video isn't very good. How is it on performance vs. the standard skill effect?
Hello Exiles, the following itens are the one's i'm using right now, and idk how to improve, do you guys have some ideias/tips? i have like 2 exalts max in cash.

Hey guys, GREAT GUIDE! thank you it's a lot of fun!

My GEAR and Tree:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/VBv3w7E2

there where no good molten strike helms so i took a cheap anger mana reservation helm and crafted a shield with mana reserversing. i am running blasphemy with temp chain but i lost the sec socked on the gloves because i need the sockets. i am not sure if it was the right choose but it's working :D

only level 70 yet and only doing yellow maps (just finished uber lab)

getting the rings is super hard -.- i got around 10 ex but i am not sure which ring to buy :(
Last edited by Baldry on Oct 4, 2018, 3:40:48 PM
"
Bananaderson wrote:
Has anyone tried the new Stygian Molten Strike MTX yet? The provided video isn't very good. How is it on performance vs. the standard skill effect?

I like it alot together with Automaton herald, it's like nuclear explosions everywhere. If you have somewhat decent rig, it adds some pretty cool vibes to the playstyle!
"
bex_HB wrote:

- get mana reduction shield + use vitality + new watchers eye
- get starkonjas helm with +3 to ge some dmg ( would be 3k ) and free 2 passives ( dex ... )
- go 2 weap ( nebuloch instead of shield + passive reset to more charges )
- get a second leach + flat fire dmg ring ?
- get boots with useful enchant?
- something about jools? no many options found so far to improve

... well i think boot enchants and a better ring could be the nearest option, while the ring would cost at least 8ex as i saw

I would save up for a 2 stat Watcher's eye, something from:

http://poe.trade/search/oyazumionanasi

Currently 24 ex for fire dmg and phys as extra fire dmg. Pretty good deal! Also imo I dont see a reason to use vitality leech, do you really have problems with outleeching dmg? My setup has 38 life gain on hit per ball and it's more than enough to heal 8k in less than a second.

Other option is to get life +3 dps stat jewels (They do add a big chunk of dps):

http://poe.trade/search/okariuazikosaw (remove the resistance, I used it to cap and euqal my resis to perfect 97 for 4 charge ele weakness cap etc.)

Personally I used my both rings to get as much resistance as I could, so I could cap my resistance together with boots and jewels. (dps stats there were just something luxury) Boots same story, grab as much life + resistance as you can afford. Also Two-toned boots are bad since you can't roll an enchant like 16% attack speed or fire dmg when killed! (You need alot of resistance from rings/boots/jewels > that's the one downside with starkonjas but it solves every dex requirement and attack speed is good for mapping/leap slamming!)
Last edited by larsahh_ on Oct 4, 2018, 6:10:38 PM

~49k dps with auras/herald and 8.2k life, not ele weak capped (81), This is pretty much as far as the build goes without expensive mid maxing, so i'm moving on to reave glad probably.

All content done thanks for the build, jewels were 2 mana on hit+life jewels 1 resistance jewel+life+ 1 gain phys as fire watchers and 2 wildfires, rest were generic fire/phys plus life abyss jewels wih 1 blind

If there is any notes I would leave is Starkonja is just so good for the dex bonus, frees up so many lgoh ring options and potentially any dex you would need to invest in the tree otherwise and it gives life compared to devotos. Don't try elemental reflect, not as remotely easy as the guide states it to be.

IGN: DeniableJugg if anyone wants to check it out
Last edited by Arcaniusu on Oct 4, 2018, 7:00:24 PM
How important is the accuracy implicit on grelwood? Gonna corrupt a bunch to go for onslaught or fortify corruption.

Or do I need the accuracy? I'm 94% chance to hit in hideout
Minus 475 accuracy will loose you 1% so you will be at 93%.
Try to get attack speed on a Grelwood with an already high attack speed roll.
27% inc att spd is max.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info