[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
Sonidox wrote:

i killed my first uber elder today with kaom heart + elder helmet + dual grelwood
~9700 hp total, with shield it can be 10500+

died 2 times, fine with me, as melee builds always pain
dont have much experience too

Nice man! I think I might follow the EE guide then. I really wanted a dual-wield build. Did you go with purity of ice like his guide suggests or did you rock Anger & HoA?

anger + lvl 21 purity of ice in gloves with +2 aoe/aura gems corruption, for +5 max cold resist

in delve i use sometimes HoA + Arctic Armor instead of Anger for even more survivability
Nice detailed guide, saved
"
Sonidox wrote:

anger + lvl 21 purity of ice in gloves with +2 aoe/aura gems corruption, for +5 max cold resist

in delve i use sometimes HoA + Arctic Armor instead of Anger for even more survivability

Awesome, thanks for the replies man, appreciate it.
Is swapping out Molten Strike for Consecrated Path viable for map clearing or do you clear pretty fast as is?
Hey guys,

I'm trying to build this on SSF. I got to around t10 maps and 170 depth but having a lot of problems at this point. Would you mind checking my gear and build and tell me what to focus on immediately first?

I know I need a Grelwood but I'm farming the elder right now for it. Can't do anything if they don't drop it.

I have a better ring to use instead of Ventors but rarity is pretty good so keeping it for now. Same as the item rarity support. Also have an Ahn's Might unique blade.
Great build. T
Tell me what I need to do. Now I have 7k hp and 44k damage. My character Gromdal.
Last edited by Astralin on Oct 3, 2018, 1:15:10 AM
"
Fenelon wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm trying to build this on SSF. I got to around t10 maps and 170 depth but having a lot of problems at this point. Would you mind checking my gear and build and tell me what to focus on immediately first?

I know I need a Grelwood but I'm farming the elder right now for it. Can't do anything if they don't drop it.

I have a better ring to use instead of Ventors but rarity is pretty good so keeping it for now. Same as the item rarity support. Also have an Ahn's Might unique blade.

You dont have +life on hit rings (or atleast poacher mark+blasphemy)
"
Archiiii wrote:
"
Fenelon wrote:
Hey guys,

You dont have +life on hit rings (or atleast poacher mark+blasphemy)

I actually had poachers mark setup but it wasn't that good. Can't get any elder rings to drop no matter what I do.
I'd try to link life gain on hit instead of this item rarity
Best way to handle ele reflect? Take xophs off? Which gems off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info