[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Well crafted this pretty shield (without life) and smashed with exalt. Ofc got sick tier13 life mod.

When I get some more money will try to annul it out (with suffixes blocked). Hopefully I hit either high hp roll or elemental dmg.

With 15% less mana reserved I've 38 mana left and my molten strike takes 33 :D
Last edited by dedi37 on Sep 23, 2018, 8:33:07 PM
"
Parrotpoo wrote:
Hi Folks, i need some help.
I really struggle with uber elder, is it anything with my gear missing? or am i just bad? :(

i also got a watchers eye with gain physical dmg and 2 wildfire gems, 3 mana on enemy hit on the other two jewels.

Your gear all looks fine to me. Uber Elder is a skill check as well as a gear check. My guess is you just need some more practice. The first couple of times I did it with this build I died several times each attempt. Now I haven't died the last four times I've killed him and I don't really see myself dying to him again (with this build at least) unless I really blunder. Nothing much has changed, just my experience with the fight.

I imagine most of your deaths are caused by Shaper's balls (not sure what else would be killing you really). The way to handle that is to just focus on where Shaper is and not get tunnel visioned into attacking for too long. Keep on the move with leap slam and your high movement speed.

Also, when fighting elder or his portals, keep your distance from Shaper. If you are close to him then you will have very little time to react. If their positioning is really bad then just wait it out a bit if you need to. When Elder is doing his nova thing then just focus on not dying. Remember if you need health you can attack immune targets and still gain life on hit.
I know a lot of people are using phase run in the extra gem slot, any other recommendations? Besides a 15% shield and herald of purity, I tried that but didn't like having such little mana.

is just more dmg, round about 5k hideout moltenstrike dmg in compare to less armour and life with

So if i am correct....the 3rd aura variant is not the best solution for endgame bosses, huh? Or am i missing something?
In my opinion the only way to got 3rd aura is to add vitality with watcher's eye that have +30 life gain on hit or aspect of the spider
Last edited by dedi37 on Sep 24, 2018, 3:00:42 AM
Is this viable end game without xophs blood amulet?
"
dedi37 wrote:
In my opinion the only way to got 3rd aura is to add vitality with watcher's eye that have +30 life gain on hit or aspect of the spider

thx

i've now this watchers eye:

and bought this ring to make place for enlighten:

didn't tested it, but looks fine.

now i just need a solution for mana gain on hit, but thats easy to fullfil with resis capped, one ring slot free or jewel.
I want to say thanks for this build first. It was nice surprise and quite challenging for me to play and gear. I managed to get to 550 delve solo and from what i see you can easily go to higher, i will try to push it as high as possible. I did alot of testing with diff auras gloves corruption (elemental weakness) and weapon corruption. Best for this build for me atleast is:

x2 aura gems corruption - gloves
atack speed corruption - weapon for mapping
onslaught corruption - weapon for delve
shield corruption - reduce dmg from critical strikes
chest corruption - increase dmg
Here is my gear, i am balanced at 118 all resist.

If you guys have questions just ask.
Last edited by nazgul29 on Sep 24, 2018, 4:16:54 AM
"
nazgul29 wrote:
I want to say thanks for this build first. It was nice surprise and quite challenging for me to play and gear. I managed to get to 550 delve solo and from what i see you can easily go to higher, i will try to push it as high as possible. I did alot of testing with diff auras gloves corruption (elemental weakness) and weapon corruption. Best for this build for me atleast is:

x2 aura gems corruption - gloves
atack speed corruption - weapon for mapping
onslaught corruption - weapon for delve
shield corruption - reduce dmg from critical strikes
chest corruption - increase dmg
Here is my gear, i am balanced at 118 all resist.

If you guys have questions just ask.

Awesome gear, i want your watcher's eye ;)
"
Camyen wrote:
"
Parrotpoo wrote:
Hi Folks, i need some help.
I really struggle with uber elder, is it anything with my gear missing? or am i just bad? :(

i also got a watchers eye with gain physical dmg and 2 wildfire gems, 3 mana on enemy hit on the other two jewels.

Your gear all looks fine to me. Uber Elder is a skill check as well as a gear check. My guess is you just need some more practice. The first couple of times I did it with this build I died several times each attempt. Now I haven't died the last four times I've killed him and I don't really see myself dying to him again (with this build at least) unless I really blunder. Nothing much has changed, just my experience with the fight.

I imagine most of your deaths are caused by Shaper's balls (not sure what else would be killing you really). The way to handle that is to just focus on where Shaper is and not get tunnel visioned into attacking for too long. Keep on the move with leap slam and your high movement speed.

Also, when fighting elder or his portals, keep your distance from Shaper. If you are close to him then you will have very little time to react. If their positioning is really bad then just wait it out a bit if you need to. When Elder is doing his nova thing then just focus on not dying. Remember if you need health you can attack immune targets and still gain life on hit.

Thanks for commenting. damn, i really hoped there was another explanation ^^
At the moment i have like 10 attempts on uber-elder, managed to kill him once. For me, its rarely the balls (at least not alone). Its more a feeling that the fight lasts too long. at the end, there are always to much groundeffects, so the overall incoming damage prevents me from regen to full life (or not fast enough) so anything is killing me. had some runs where i focus the squids and the shaper balls to spawn at the edge, but then again. fight is too long, something is killing me eventually. yeah, i guess i have to try harder. i thought with a build i invested 30 ex+ it would be easier to kill him^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info