[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Just use the skillsetup in the gems section, thats fine.

And instead of xophs you can skill avatar of fire, you just need 3 skillpoints. Thats also fine. i've my xoph's since yesterday and was able to make highlvl/endgame without it. It's an easy build for casuals.

All that I've written now is also documented in the Guide, just read it carefully and you will have a nice Char with easy endgame =)
Hey Thanks for this build! Anyone got some ideas on how to up my gear? I think i want more lifegain on hit for Elder, more HP and keep my resistance above 80%. Thanks!
Last edited by robbertzzz on Sep 23, 2018, 12:40:16 PM
"
robbertzzz wrote:
Hey Thanks for this build! Anyone got some ideas on how to up my gear? I think i want more lifegain on hit for Elder, more HP and keep my resistance above 80%. Thanks!

how do you survive with that?

2 life gain on hit combined ...

advices at first glance :

1. life gain on hit on rings combined aim for 30
2. better belt ... no res and especially no life ... dmg is nice, but life pool is better ...
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 23, 2018, 1:37:01 PM
"
Marxeo112 wrote:
Just use the skillsetup in the gems section, thats fine.

And instead of xophs you can skill avatar of fire, you just need 3 skillpoints. Thats also fine. i've my xoph's since yesterday and was able to make highlvl/endgame without it. It's an easy build for casuals.

All that I've written now is also documented in the Guide, just read it carefully and you will have a nice Char with easy endgame =)

Thanks. Any suggestions on where to go on my Skash character? I'm still rocking the deceiver belt and thiefs torment.
Dropping the torment seems too scary right now as I have no other leech options. How consistent is the poachers mark?
I assume Ill get whacked a few times before it casts and i dont like that idea. Same in regards to mana. How much on hit should I need to maintain casting?
Last edited by Thelgow on Sep 23, 2018, 2:07:45 PM
Just something i been wondering, is this build supposed to be really frail at low levels? Because i died like 20 times on Kitava at act 10, which was a bit odd for a juggernaut build.
Anyone has a clue how to survive elemental reflect map?
Which 3rd Aura would you Guys prefer if not Aspect of the Spider?
Hi Folks, i need some help.
I really struggle with uber elder, is it anything with my gear missing? or am i just bad? :(

i also got a watchers eye with gain physical dmg and 2 wildfire gems, 3 mana on enemy hit on the other two jewels.
"Which 3rd Aura would you Guys prefer if not Aspect of the Spider?"

If you can fit in a third aura (besides Anger and Herald of Ash), the new
Herald of Purity is a strong option (adds lots of flat physical to attacks,
creates four minions, etc).
"
Schattenpanda wrote:
Anyone has a clue how to survive elemental reflect map?

At first I skipped every elemental reflect map, I was afraid of dying, trying out stuff, loosing exp etc.

But there is very very simple solution. Have a High lvl Life Gain on Hit Support gem in your bags, replace your Elemental Damage with Attacks with life gain on hit.
Turn of your Anger Aura, turn off Herald of Ash. If you want to run another aura instead, run maybe something like a high level Vitality, I do it! And finally take the minor pantheon for 25% reduced reflected damage! (It costs you 1 map portal but worth it)

If you do these couple easy stepps, you will never ever have to skip an elemental reflect map again or drop under 95% hp! (This is very nice for you spam zana +5 maps on your t10 maps and you dont have to skip a single map. That's how I make most of my currency atm.)

The other option is to grab one of those cheap Watcher Eye's with the mod "Take less reflected elemental damage while affected by this aura" and work out something. But I still think you'd want Life gain on Hit gem ready!

Last edited by larsahh_ on Sep 23, 2018, 5:41:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info