[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

I put so much time and currency into a BLS MS Jugg and died to red Elder. Pretty frustrated, I planned to abandon the char and sell everything off. Maybe I'll repurpose it and try yours out. Here goes nothin!
"you should have at least 45k Tooltip in Hideout DPS"

Holy shit lol. I thought i had decent gear. Not even half way there ;) Well time to get grinding.

By the way, would the increased fire penetration on watcher's eye be better for shaper/elder than the one you are currently wearing?
Last edited by Esquilaxxx on Apr 12, 2018, 6:25:10 PM
I dont have any issue with phyiscal reflect haha. Maybe i will just need to watch out on the mod for elemental reflect.( btw i didnt change my gem setup during that death run haha. Maybe that why i died)

My tooltip dps cant cant even hit 40k haha but overall i feel boss is dying fast.
"
Esquilaxxx wrote:
"you should have at least 45k Tooltip in Hideout DPS"

Holy shit lol. I thought i had decent gear. Not even half way there ;) Well time to get grinding.

By the way, would the increased fire penetration on watcher's eye be better for shaper/elder than the one you are currently wearing?

You should never look at my character. Its pretty much in a constant state of experimentation. The version of my build I consider the best and most reasonable is always the one from the guide. If I find any useful changes I keep the guide updated
Last edited by GornoDD on Apr 13, 2018, 12:02:14 AM
Gorno why i cant see on main page of your build ur tree suggested passive tree progression?.
Saw your impressive uber elder video on reddit. Looks like a really solid build.

I was poking around your pob and noticed you put 5 as the projectile distance for pb. Unfortunately, that overestimates the damage by about 7%. I played with the molten strike dps calculator and with your setup, the effective travel distance that makes the ball dps come out correctly (ignoring the multistrike bug) is 15, not 5. This assumes no dying sun and accounts for the notch, ball spread, hitbox size, etc.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
"
Deadbringer wrote:
I am curious how POB calculate the magmaballs dps .. Is it per ball or the overall dps were doing totally? Im running a BLS variant and were at about the same dps/life etc value, but if its per balls,then the grelwood would be a better option. ALSO the fact you have a shield and more armor. The only draw back would be i have 600more regen but i dont think this even matter.

Did you forget to add 2 extra projectiles? Dying sun adds about 14.6% more DPS to this build.

"
GornoDD wrote:
I didnt know the calculator. It seems to be somewhat correct. However it doesnt factor the projectiles from the Sword.

That's the user's job. You have to tell it how many projectiles you have.

The calculator comes with a bunch of interesting examples. They're only examples. It's written as a Google Sheet. You make a copy (see the file menu), then either replace some columns with your own setup or add extra ones. The important thing is to update all the green boxes correctly. If you're unsure what a box does, look at the tooltip for the row label. Every label has one with a detailed explanation of what it is.

One thing that's not very well known right now is that PoB has a bug so it doesn't boost the attack rate of magma balls when using multistrike. So when you type in the ball dps in the calculator, you'll need to manually adjust it fix this. For example, suppose pob says 143k tooltip on the balls with multistrike with an attack rate of 5.9 aps (which is just wrong). Now suppose that the melee hit has 11.63 aps. PoB should be using 11.63 for the balls too, so the ball dps to put in the calculator is 143k * 11.63 / 5.9 = 282k.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Last edited by MoldyDwarf on Apr 13, 2018, 9:25:24 AM
I just got an +2 mana gained on hit jewel. Is that enough? And should I play with warlords mark or poachers mark?
"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
Saw your impressive uber elder video on reddit. Looks like a really solid build.

I was poking around your pob and noticed you put 5 as the projectile distance for pb. Unfortunately, that overestimates the damage by about 7%. I played with the molten strike dps calculator and with your setup, the effective travel distance that makes the ball dps come out correctly (ignoring the multistrike bug) is 15, not 5. This assumes no dying sun and accounts for the notch, ball spread, hitbox size, etc.

In all honesty. I just added a random number here to trigger the effect of point blank. The molten strike calculator also is insanely incorrect. I did some extensive testing with some of my videos. Where I simply measured my dps by checking against shaper himself. How much time I had attacking the boss and how much % of his life I was able to burn. The actual numbers for molten strike are even lower than most theorys suggest. Whats important after all is what the build can accomplish.

Use the settings I provided in PoB as a general guideline where you stand with the gear you own in comparison to my gear. With the knowledge that my gear is enough to chain farm uber elder.

Fiddling with artificial numbers in PoB is a quite senseless undertaking. Theres so much things that add damage but aint really happening all the time. In Uber Elder, the bosses rarely are covered in ash and you wont have your totem up, pretty much ever. You might on the other hand have some frenzy charges from Blood Rage cause your killing alot of small tentacle dudes here and there.

What I wanna say is, that what counts at the end of the day, is that your gear is pretty much going in the same direction as mine if you wanna achieve the same goals.
nice i got exactly 45k dps on h/o now
FIX SG SERVER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info