[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

hello, whether the gem combustion can be replaced instead of conc. eff. ??? will it not work on your bankroll, because the difference in dps is very big
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
Last edited by KAISERpl on Jul 9, 2018, 3:48:02 PM
"
KAISERpl wrote:
hello, whether the gem combustion can be replaced instead of conc. eff. ??? will it not work on your bankroll, because the difference in dps is very big

Combustion can only be replaced instead Elemental Focus not conc effect, because Focus cannot inflict elemental aliments. i try combustion but i think Focus is much better because have more ele dmg than cobustion. Burning in this build is not worth investing
ing: Sehemyr
Hey guys. GornoDD, bruh, thanks, really good build. Tested over 15 builds in bestiary and decided to play this one. Haven't been disappointed, build very strong and smooth. Now only left to hit 36 challenges.

I wanted to say thank you!, I was afraid of uber Izaro but steamrolled over his royal ass with your build and on a bad lab layout too!! (long run, conduits, portarls and discs traps)and with "ok" gear (not xoph ammy, no elder rings(thief torment ftw), no watcher eye)My next goal is to get better gear and the currency to afford xoph ammy farming uber lab.

2 only questions, why no unnyielding and/or unrelenting? they net you more damage and/or juggythiccness
"
caladblog wrote:
I wanted to say thank you!, I was afraid of uber Izaro but steamrolled over his royal ass with your build and on a bad lab layout too!! (long run, conduits, portarls and discs traps)and with "ok" gear (not xoph ammy, no elder rings(thief torment ftw), no watcher eye)My next goal is to get better gear and the currency to afford xoph ammy farming uber lab.

2 only questions, why no unnyielding and/or unrelenting? they net you more damage and/or juggythiccness

Go on bruh, got over 20 ex for near 50 lab runs, and even without cool chants.

Unnyielding have useless stun stuff, unrelenting good, you can take it for Unbreakable, buy last one gives you more surv (especially in lab, hp regen).
Last edited by BadMan02 on Jul 10, 2018, 4:08:04 AM
is a budget of 5ex sufficient for doing well with this build? considering to pick up my first melee character
"
hehebiheh wrote:
is a budget of 5ex sufficient for doing well with this build? considering to pick up my first melee character

Kinda... I say, this build will cover up to t13 maps without Lore, Xoph and x3 helm. Only problem you will face is incursions - not enough dps to kill architects and clear rooms in time, if you dont have helm-body-xoph.
Last edited by BadMan02 on Jul 10, 2018, 4:29:33 AM
"
BadMan02 wrote:
"
hehebiheh wrote:

Kinda... I say, this build will cover up to t13 maps without Lore, Xoph and x3 helm. Only problem you will face is incursions - not enough dps to kill architects and clear rooms in time, if you dont have helm-body-xoph.

what would you say is a reasonable budget to have?
with a goal of clearing endgame content / farming hightier maps
Last edited by hehebiheh on Jul 10, 2018, 4:43:18 AM
"
hehebiheh wrote:
what would you say is a reasonable budget to have?
with a goal of clearing endgame content / farming hightier maps

~30 ex, but you can start farm lab from 50c budget and get the rest easily.
Last edited by BadMan02 on Jul 10, 2018, 5:47:24 AM
"
Daegon wrote:
Yet another amazing build from GornoDD. Thanks for this, my fourth char in incursion - never had a char feel so tanky and still be able to do solid damage! I dare say it outdoes your Ele claw Inquisitor which I have played the past two leagues as a league starter ... it addresses the one weakness I felt the inquisitor had ... traps in lab.

Got a few questions if I may :

1. Surely there is another offensive flask option? I am a little confused with the interactions Avatar of Fire causes and so am not sure if Lion's Roar works? My tooltip increases when I hit this flask but I know that is misleading because it is our projectiles dealing the damage, plus its all converted to fire?

2. Any good corruptions for Grelwood Shank? Or is the inherent flat implicit accuracy factored in to us being basically 95% capped on accuracy?

3. Using the recommended 15% reduced reseevation shield with Anger and HoA, I have enough mana left over to also run Arctic Armour - or is there something else I should be running?

4. If you had to choose between a 'phys added as fire' and a 'fire pen' (both while using Anger ofc) Watcher's Eye - which would it be?

Just bumping my questions - and got another one concerning Watcher's eye - given most of us wont afford a 2x Anger watchers eye, are there any REMOTELY useful other mods to look out for on the jewel we search? So for example Fire pen with Anger and then Damage taken gained as mana while using Clarity for example (like Gorno in the OP) ?
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info