Best way to check prices of items for sell ?

Hi everyone,

I'm really new at selling thing and recently I did undersell a Tabula Rasa for 5 chaos for example because I don't know the good prices....

I'm using a website called poe.ninja for it. Is that any good ?

Is there another good solution (instead of looking at poe.trade for prices etc...)

Thanks to you

Soltes
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
There is https://www.poeprices.info/ but be careful on using it for rare items since it's not really that accurate on then, so if you find something with a nice combo of mods, like life and 3 res, you should check on poe.trade instead.
Find a similar item and try to buy it!
Ask in global chat. Kappa
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

yeah cause it's really nice when people whisper you yet not buy it xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

yeah cause it's really nice when people whisper you yet not buy it xd

not atall as annoying as the fucktards that post a load of stuff underpriced trying to snap up shit on the cheap, or their more common cousin, the knobs that dont reply atall when youre actually trying to buy stuff
A combination of poe.trade search for similar items and poeninja / poeprices.info / poe trade macro will do the trick.

Also, if you put something for sale and you get a whisper within a few minutes, don't sell immediately. Say, "busy, give me 5 minutes" or something. Wait a little. If you get spammed by multiple people in a short amount of time, you underpriced the item. Say you are sorry but you mispriced it, go on /dnd mode (as you'll get spammed hard) and research this item's price more carefully and relist it.

What I would personally do is use the POE trade macro (https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro) as it performs quick ingame price checks, which saves up a lot of time. It's not always accurate, but if it prices something in the 1 alch / 1 chaos range, it means it's pretty much unsellable and not worth bothering with. If it gives a 20+ chaos price, then it's worth it to look further into assessing that item. If it's between 2-3 and 20 chaos, probably just go with the price it says. It won't be perfect, but it will save you a lot of time in the long run, and you'll learn how to price and assess items on your own over time.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 2, 2018, 2:03:23 PM
"
Bars wrote:
A combination of poe.trade search for similar items and poeninja / poeprices.info / poe trade macro will do the trick.

Also, if you put something for sale and you get a whisper within a few minutes, don't sell immediately. Say, "busy, give me 5 minutes" or something. Wait a little. If you get spammed by multiple people in a short amount of time, you underpriced the item. Say you are sorry but you mispriced it, go on /dnd mode (as you'll get spammed hard) and research this item's price more carefully and relist it.

What I would personally do is use the POE trade macro (https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro) as it performs quick ingame price checks, which saves up a lot of time. It's not always accurate, but if it prices something in the 1 alch / 1 chaos range, it means it's pretty much unsellable and not worth bothering with. If it gives a 20+ chaos price, then it's worth it to look further into assessing that item. If it's between 2-3 and 20 chaos, probably just go with the price it says. It won't be perfect, but it will save you a lot of time in the long run, and you'll learn how to price and assess items on your own over time.

(Also, if you put something for sale and you get a whisper within a few minutes, don't sell immediately. Say, "busy, give me 5 minutes" or something. Wait a little. If you get spammed by multiple people in a short amount of time, you underpriced the item. Say you are sorry but you mispriced it, go on /dnd mode (as you'll get spammed hard) and research this item's price more carefully and relist it.)
Peeps that do this should be Banned
Poe.trade and PoENinja are allright. You just need to be aware, that the lowest price for an item often is set by a so-called pricefixer. These people have no intention of selling at their "price", but rather they want to snipe off items from new or uninformed players, who take the fake price for real.

If you are aware that there is quite a bit of manipulation involed in the PoE market and act with some care, you'll be fine.

dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
"
Waycoolozs wrote:

(Also, if you put something for sale and you get a whisper within a few minutes, don't sell immediately. Say, "busy, give me 5 minutes" or something. Wait a little. If you get spammed by multiple people in a short amount of time, you underpriced the item. Say you are sorry but you mispriced it, go on /dnd mode (as you'll get spammed hard) and research this item's price more carefully and relist it.)

Peeps that do this should be Banned

Sorry for interfering with your flipping.

(not)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info