Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

GGG, Please please PLEASE bring Royale back as a filler between leagues.

Even though I suck at PvP (more than most), it was still fun. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pls, GGG, bring. it. back.
Yes indeed!!!!! My responsibilities kept me from being able to play most of yesterday, and I am super sad!! MOAR ROYALE!!! :)
MOAR
Thanks GGG, this was amazing!

So much fun.

Fantastic idea!

I had a fantastic time playing Royale all weekend. It was really refreshing to get a nice change of pace... I'm glad it isn't on all the time, but I wouldn't be against playing again sometime in the future. Thank you GGG it was great fun.
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
One day of POE:Royale was better than whole month of the bestiary league
Why would such a mode be a joke? "battle royale" is succesfull for a reason.

Heck, even as a viewer on Twitch it's always fun to watch. I never played PUBG and it's still very watchable, because a game doesn't last forever. And every game is alwyas a bit different. And so many situations can happen.

Everything is fresh again with every new game. This is at the core of all rogue games afaik.

Many years ago you could experience this in Enemy Territory for example.. You'd level your class on a server through mutliple games, earning your upgrades and whatnot.
Everyone shuold get Rhoa Dinner for participating in this event , and there should be no reward for the winners, because it's suppose to be just all fun. No rewards for winning, losing, whatever, just PVP for fun and everybody should get a Rhoa dinner MTX for participating this event on easter.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Aw, wish I had more time to play yesterday... Hope you bring it back (balanced) before another ARPG comes out with their own Battle Royale. :/
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info