[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Do you guys have issues with uber lab?
*edit* Answered my own question. Izaro melts. Just dont get hit.
Last edited by mcbats on Jun 20, 2018, 1:34:22 PM
Sorry to ask again but i am very confused :

Why their is arc for the boss set-up? Ball lightning isn't doing all the dps? can't we change arc to other gem?
Anyone got a good tree for ascendant?
Quick question: I am using Vesse of Vinktar in my setup. Is it worth to use it? I am not sure if the Elementalist 20% assured shock overwrites the 10% granted by the flask. If not, then it's not worth to use it for sure. I can't find the answer to this question anywhere.
Since the main thing this talks about in the header is the interaction between ball lightning and mind of the council, can this build be effective with an ascendant elementalist, and if so, which 2nd choice would you recommend?
instead of berek's grip ring, cant u just use a elder ring that curse enemies with warload marks?
"
nogglebeak wrote:
Since the main thing this talks about in the header is the interaction between ball lightning and mind of the council, can this build be effective with an ascendant elementalist, and if so, which 2nd choice would you recommend?

Here's the PoB link for my Elementalist/Slayer Scion I mentioned earlier. I went with Slayer over Inquisitor because the leech really helps survivability. I leech ~2200hp on hit when enemies are shocked, which Berek's Grip and Vessel of Vinktar really help with.

"
Quick question: I am using Vesse of Vinktar in my setup. Is it worth to use it? I am not sure if the Elementalist 20% assured shock overwrites the 10% granted by the flask.

It's 100% chance to shock (the 10% is the base increase in damage against shocked enemies), which is great against bosses while it lasts. The lightning pen and, as I mentioned above, the leech are great for my character with Vaal Pact.
"
"
nogglebeak wrote:

Here's the PoB link for my Elementalist/Slayer Scion I mentioned earlier. I went with Slayer over Inquisitor because the leech really helps survivability. I leech ~2200hp on hit when enemies are shocked, which Berek's Grip and Vessel of Vinktar really help with.

How important is impulsa's for clear speed and berek's grip for leech in something like this? Any other source of reasonably priced leech? Some of these fairly basic items are ridiculously high with the exalt price now.. 200 chaos Berek's...
"
Quick question: I am using Vesse of Vinktar in my setup. Is it worth to use it? I am not sure if the Elementalist 20% assured shock overwrites the 10% granted by the flask.

"
It's 100% chance to shock (the 10% is the base increase in damage against shocked enemies), which is great against bosses while it lasts. The lightning pen and, as I mentioned above, the leech are great for my character with Vaal Pact.

Thanks for the answer, but I think I expressed myself not well in my question. I meant if the 10% increased damage taken from shocked enemies by Vessel of Vinktar overwrites the "Shocks from your Hits always increase Damage taken by at least 20%" from the Elementalist Beacon of Ruin ascendancy passive. I can't really find a clear answer about that.

THanks!
Last edited by Ginospadino on Jun 21, 2018, 3:13:32 AM
The flask is causing the enemy to be shocked with a base shock of 10%, your ascendancy as an elementalist should override all shocks making it 20% at a minimum.
Last edited by nogglebeak on Jun 21, 2018, 4:36:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info