Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

I'm guessing your Thief's Torment is cancelling out your Berek's since it can't be used with other rings. Do you have any leech sources other than the Berek's?
"
You will need gloves with %inc attack speed, and 20 quality on GMP and Faster attacks, in order to get about 3.7 aps on Barrage. In the meantime you can grab the Coordination node and just use Frenzy to proc your poet's pens.

You still need Beacon. In the endgame, it gives more damage than Mastermind of Discord. It also makes Mind of the Council work with Ball Lightning. Without Beacon, Ball Lightning doesn't deal enough lightning damage to generate shocks against high HP bosses. If you are planning on dropping any nodes, drop Mastermind of Discord.

Since you've decided to use Paragon, you won't need Berek's Grip. Choir of the Storms will provide a huge dps boost and make your single target feel way better, so save up for that instead.

Thanks for the suggestions! I went ahead and switched to Beacon instead of Mastermind last night, and picked up a Choir for ~70c, and it made a big difference. I'm currently saving up for two alternate Poet's Pens so I can properly switch skills, but in the meanwhile I'm exclusively using Warp and Shock Nova, with Arc and Ball Lightning being leveled on the side. Even without that though, it was good enough (if just barely) in my current state to kill Atziri yesterday.
Oh, I hope this will get an update for known 3.3 changes as they roll in! Arc is better, wonder what else will change.
So do we know which helm enchant to run with this build? Are we going for the Nova enchant or the reduced ball lightning enchant? Also in terms of helms , is there another viable helm other than the one mentioned in the guide? It's a pretty obscure helm and it seems impossible to find one with either enchant. Thanks.
Cool build idea. Trying this out in standard.

Question tho, what aps is ideal to have on frenzy/barrage? Is going too much over this aps a problem (headhunter buffs)?

#1 Double Curse Rings, Melee Insanity Gloves & other cute items:3067413
🏎️IGN is shouldasuckedforfree💨
hey great build. i'm sure someone has answered this but, you have enough stats for immortal call,frenzy, barrage, ect to be higher level so why not level them?
"
DrawingFlies wrote:
hey great build. i'm sure someone has answered this but, you have enough stats for immortal call,frenzy, barrage, ect to be higher level so why not level them?

Not OP but Frenzy and Barrage cost more mana and don't get any faster at higher levels. They exist in this build just to proc your spells/on-hits, so the stats they gain from leveling (damage mostly) don't matter.
"
tornshoe wrote:
"
DrawingFlies wrote:

Not OP but Frenzy and Barrage cost more mana and don't get any faster at higher levels. They exist in this build just to proc your spells/on-hits, so the stats they gain from leveling (damage mostly) don't matter.

thank you
This has been an amazingly fun build to play, I've loved it!
★-★
"
Weist87 wrote:
Hi, i've been enjoying the super fast map clear speed with this build. However i am hitting some road blocks when i have to deal with bosses.

Would you mind to take a look on my gear and advise how should i move forward? I have a choir of the storm for bossing purposes.

Tried to do uber lab today, but died 3 times to izaro. seems like i really cant take physical damage.

Thanks!

For Izaro, I use:

Barrage + life gain on hit + lesser multiple projectiles + greater multiple projectiles + faster attacks

I'm not 100% sure if mana leech is necessary, but I can't think of what to put on the last slot. It definitely helps though at times when I'm not shocking any mobs since they sometimes they too fast from Inpulsa's clearing ability.

I use the ball lightning/shock nova setup and face tank him UNBUFFED. If he hits me, my EHP is high enough that I can take one hit and heal to full before he hits again. Just gotta be careful of the green balls + physical combo. I can melt him in a few seconds - he usually only gets two hits in.

Edit: Playing around with PoB, adding in Additional Accuracy close to doubles your life gain on hit.
Last edited by blaza192 on May 26, 2018, 10:31:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info