[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

started leveling with 2x Pens at 18 and this is just retarded. Id like to add these babies to mandatory leveling uniques
. Also I feel like my set containing Shock Nova and BL clears faster than Arc and Firestorm. But it could be the fact that I just hate Firestorm and am biased against it.

Also what are some good Daggers to use as skins? Are there any that look like Foils?
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on May 4, 2018, 1:17:15 PM
I used

until Lvl 68 where I could put on Inpulsa... was free charges generation :)
Been running UL nonstop for that ball lightning enchant and finally landed on 40% arc damage, is that relevant to keep ? cause i'm not sure how good the move speed reduction on ball lightning is for me, tested it on a cheap helm and the travel distance got cut in half as well (and i kinda like using it at long distance in some cases because i can't face tank everything)

"
NoBillag wrote:
I used

until Lvl 68 where I could put on Inpulsa... was free charges generation :)

I used these too but Doedre's are probably a good option as well and yes BL and Shock nova seemed much more effective until lv 68

Arc is used for normal mobs and rares.... and you do enough damage... so BL enchantment would help in boss fight

Spell Damage from Doedre is good also... if I hadn't had any Lochtonial Caress I'd have taken Doedre's.
Last edited by NoBillag on May 5, 2018, 6:51:30 AM

Had trouble leveling on flashback cuz of all them mechanics, but once I got the basic stuff, I started wrecking!

Edit: Can someone incoporate a way to use Zerphi's flask? Since it's hella cheap in flashback.
Last edited by blaza192 on May 5, 2018, 4:26:43 PM
"
blaza192 wrote:

Had trouble leveling on flashback cuz of all them mechanics, but once I got the basic stuff, I started wrecking!

Edit: Can someone incoporate a way to use Zerphi's flask? Since it's hella cheap in flashback.

Nice

Currently 78 in flashback, managed to grab 2 pens when they were still <20c each.

I leveled using Storm Call - added lightning (swap for spell echo later) - less duration. Later on I bought 2x axiom perpetuum and a geofri's crest, used Storm call - spell echo - less duration - add lightning until I got pens around level 70.

Gonna wait for Inpulsa's to drop in price over the next few days. For now I'm getting good enough explosions with just Herald of Ice.

For Zerphi's you need Indigon. Mind of the council is antisynergistic with zerphis because it just caps our mana too easily.

To restore mana, you can maybe try a Watcher's eye with the Wrath enchantment (% of lightning damage leeched as mana). This should help restore mana without actually insta-refilling it, so zerphi's remains active.

To run wrath aura, you would then need an Essence Worm ring.

As for skill tree, I would drop Acrobatics and everything south of it. Instead grab mana nodes and possibly go for the Scion life nodes.

http://poeurl.com/bTIT

Disclaimer: I have never used indigon/zerphi
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
Last edited by dariidar on May 5, 2018, 7:54:45 PM
I have a question for you about this build, really love the build btw.

So question is and also aimed at my lvl and progress (t3 maps, lvl 79 atm).

Is this just far better dps/clear speed (including boss/pokemon dps) glacial cascade, controlled desto, added fire dmg sup combined with arc, lightning pen sup, controlled desto.

I tested out a few other things, I took Glacial cascade and used arc and con effect in the same weapon, on the offhand I used AGAIN glacial cascade, arc and lightning pen (just what I had at the time) my clear speed and perhaps boss dps in t3 was exactly the same if not better than what I put at top.

oddly when using 2 skill gems in the same weapon they both fire but not at the same time, they take turns rotating which I found pretty cool (also looks awesome btw) so I put this here to let you guys expand on the idea if you can find something I haven't yet to make use of rotating skills for sake of fun or speed. Rain of fire on a screen of mods as it rotates to another spell shock nova ect. Pretty cool stuff.

note in PoB listing the skill gem in a different order changes the output when using 2 skill gems in the same weapon. Not really sure why just wanted to meantion

Given that I can no afford another 2 poet's pens in flashback and I really wanted to setup how you had it with ball of lightning ect. I will in a few days.
"
heyhomes69 wrote:

Is this just far better dps/clear speed (including boss/pokemon dps) glacial cascade, controlled desto, added fire dmg sup combined with arc, lightning pen sup, controlled desto.

I've been thinking myself if there were different alternatives to use insteal BL/Shock Nova but Glacial Cascade is something i can't see working better as our build utilizes lightning/shock damage.

Tho i don't have enough experience or knowledge to say it for sure (and i do hope someone can explain it better)

Arc/Lightning Warp is definetly the best clear speed out of all the builds i've seen but BL/Nova only seems good enough when you can facetank which often times i can't rely on (makes me wonder how OP managed to facetank mino or what i'm missing to be able to do the same)

But now reading again, you're asking if GC/Arc is better clear speed (not just for bosses)
And to that i can say with certainty, no. With warp you can just warp and kill everything on your way without ever stopping to actually attack things.
"
dariidar wrote:
"
blaza192 wrote:

Nice

Currently 78 in flashback, managed to grab 2 pens when they were still <20c each.

I leveled using Storm Call - added lightning (swap for spell echo later) - less duration. Later on I bought 2x axiom perpetuum and a geofri's crest, used Storm call - spell echo - less duration - add lightning until I got pens around level 70.

Gonna wait for Inpulsa's to drop in price over the next few days. For now I'm getting good enough explosions with just Herald of Ice.

For Zerphi's you need Indigon. Mind of the council is antisynergistic with zerphis because it just caps our mana too easily.

To restore mana, you can maybe try a Watcher's eye with the Wrath enchantment (% of lightning damage leeched as mana). This should help restore mana without actually insta-refilling it, so zerphi's remains active.

To run wrath aura, you would then need an Essence Worm ring.

As for skill tree, I would drop Acrobatics and everything south of it. Instead grab mana nodes and possibly go for the Scion life nodes.

http://poeurl.com/bTIT

Disclaimer: I have never used indigon/zerphi

Thanks! I might try that on standard.

I was able to get most of what I need. Gonna try for Mind of the Council tomorrow.

Also, that damn amulet. I kept searching for the upgraded version, so I couldn't find it. You can buy both separately though for less than 20c each.
Just hit lvl 81, tested lightning warp with arc. It was fast, terrible boss DPS but I knew after reading the guide. Given the rising price of poet's pen on standard flash back I only have 3 pens ATM. While I wait for that last one I can say I did find it way to fast (motion sickness) so what I did was link lightning warp with shock nova on my left weapon. Arc normal setup on right weapon, the pause between each teleport was amazing to me. The clear speed is perfect now. I found the balance I needed, ofc i will complete the boss DPS set that now seems much needed and well worth the effort. Blind and global blind work well together, tested that out on a trapper build. I'd say with the extra mobs we got ATM that would be a smart move.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info