[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Love this build, but I can't kill t14 bosses not to mention t15, what do I change to kill them?
looks cool before try i have some ques

about belt
2 aby socket belt is better than 1 aby belt or other with high life resis ~ (cooldown) ?

second is this pen build not neeed cooldown? or get cooldown is better?

the last one is about inpulsa

yeh get high life is good
and maybe second option inc dmg after shock is also good its higher
4th option explo is good to mappin

what about 3rd option inc shck effect?
is this also need get high role?

sry have no idea about shock effect
if i get high shck effect
what it works
shck stun duration? inc area? or cuz shck quickly? easily?

ineed ur help :)
wnna play quickly

Hey there, what would be more damage and health for me? A abyss jewel with (I wouldnt be using this jewel in darkness enthroned tho):

+10% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+31 to maximum Life
Adds 5 to 44 Lightning Damage to Spells while Dual Wielding

OR

13% increased Spell Damage
+9% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
5% increased maximum Life

My current stats are: 41.12% crit and 342% multi
Hi dariidar,

first of all thx for the build, i had a lot of fun with it and it's my most played one.
After getting my ass handed by uber elder a few times now i decided to do some adjustments.
Basically added a worms molt with wrath and to balance resistances i exchanged Berek's for

To compensate for the lost leech and given i have a 6link Inpulsa i currently try running chain on my LGOH Setup and planning to use it in the Uber Elder fight after i did 1-2 levels more to gain some mana nodes i think.
Since it should hit the invulnerable Elder/Shaper and chain back to the one i am attacking i should gain 3*8*54 hp per barrage, right?

I've also been lucky as fuck to get my helm enchant in my 74th lab run :)

Most likely i will be running kaom's roots and change up some of the gem link's though i have no clue how exactly. Im not necessarily fond of Orb of Storms in the fight. I also thought about using Warlord's Mark instead of Assassin's Mark for the fight for some leech and maybe some occasional endurance charge?
Any ideas what else i could do?
And most likely i wont be able to use my Shaper Ring due to resistance bottlenecking due to kaoms roots.

I also wanted to ask you what Amplify is good for in your tree, besides the +1 Range of Ball lightning since
"
Concentrated Effect Support and "Area of Effect damage" passive nodes do not increase Ball Lightning's damage (changes to Area of Effect radius still apply).
-Wiki?

Another thing i wanted to ask is, since i got the BL Enchant now, do i keep running Slower Proj to stack the balls tighter or do i change it for some other damaging gem link? Not sure about the Ball lightning dps calc.
Hello, I want to share a little variation of the build :

I use Call of the Brotherhood with the Berek's Grip

and Herald of Ice (instead of Herald of Thunder).

The paper DPS is lower but the clear speed seems far better, packs of monsters explode faster and further.
It feels safer because monsters are always chilled and often frozen.

Against very strong bosses, you can still switch Herald of Ice for Herald of Thunder and replace call of the Brotherhood with another ring if you want.

And a little advice for the people who can't afford 4x Poet's Pen : you can play with two wands and just replace some gems against bosses :
- Swift Affliction -> Slower Projectiles
- Lightning Warp -> Ball Lightning

- Arc -> Shock Nova
- Increased Critical Strikes -> Concentrated Effect
Hey, how do you feel about changes coming in next league?

"
Barrage is now a channeling skill. It gains an additional projectile per stage and has a maximum of 5 stages. At maximum stages, projectiles pierce targets.
Arc now gains an additional 5% chance to Shock on each Chain. No longer has increased Shock Effect.
Poet's Pen cooldown increased to 0.5 seconds (up from 0.25).
"
tuomas666 wrote:

"
Barrage is now a channeling skill. It gains an additional projectile per stage and has a maximum of 5 stages. At maximum stages, projectiles pierce targets.
Arc now gains an additional 5% chance to Shock on each Chain. No longer has increased Shock Effect.

You fell for a quality shitpost :P
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081952/page/4#p15292169
Last edited by tom333 on Apr 26, 2018, 9:33:33 AM
"
tom333 wrote:
"
tuomas666 wrote:

"

You fell for a quality shitpost :P
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081952/page/4#p15292169

Oops I fell for it indeed :D Looked so real. Good troll indeed.
isn't lightning tendrils better than ball lightnign?
isn't lightning tendrils better than ball lightnign?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info