[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
McZuzlak wrote:
I'm on SSF with two Pens and still without an Impulsa. Would you still recommend Elementalist or is in this case Mathil's Inquisitor a better choice? He did even mentions this point is his video guide.

I'm also interested.
Can anyone say something about this? Many thanks.
"
XeNoNChick wrote:
I Can use HeadHunter in this build?

IDK, can you?

Jesus there is a lot of spoon feeding requests in this thread.
You can use HH, but it's overboost, maybe if you wanna go full MF with HH. But this build actually very fast, so idk how HH boost it. I don't try it, but HH can ruin attack speed for poets.

Killed today Uber with this build, but i use my variation, you can check my profile. I don't swap any items (SairoxArcPoet char). Idea is use watcher's eye with Discipline, you need this mode only: +28 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline.
I Have 6k hp+1k ES, + acro/phase acro + MoM on 1000 unreserved mana.

Also guys, you can use my tree, coz in this guide it's broken. It's same with start guide, but with more ES/life, less mana.

All t16 Elder guards easy. Mino, Hydra, Phoenix, Chimera can kill you, but if you learn fight with them, they are not so hard.

This build not for Hadrcore for sure)
"
Fimas222 wrote:
You can use HH, but it's overboost, maybe if you wanna go full MF with HH. But this build actually very fast, so idk how HH boost it. I don't try it, but HH can ruin attack speed for poets.

Killed today Uber with this build, but i use my variation, you can check my profile. I don't swap any items (SairoxArcPoet char). Idea is use watcher's eye with Discipline, you need this mode only: +28 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline.
I Have 6k hp+1k ES, + acro/phase acro + MoM on 1000 unreserved mana.

Also guys, you can use my tree, coz in this guide it's broken. It's same with start guide, but with more ES/life, less mana.

All t16 Elder guards easy. Mino, Hydra, Phoenix, Chimera can kill you, but if you learn fight with them, they are not so hard.

This build not for Hadrcore for sure)

You misunderstood me :P I wasn't asking. Unlike many folks that post I have a brain and use it.
yo been playing this build for fun while waiting for next league to come.
9/10 from me one of the most fun build ive ever played. modified some stuff like chestpiece gem and stuff for fun and fit my playstyle. been a blast maybe ill revisit next league if none of the new skill fits me. thanks for sharing the build.
Spoiler
I really like the idea of this build. I have used poet's pen for leveling and want to try them for endgame.

How hard it will be for me to get to end game? I'm talking about bosses.

I always leave the game at tier 10-15 dying too much, not getting enough currency to upgrade my build and had never killed shapper or elder.

I would love to play this build but I'm afraid of dying too much without good mechanics.
How about Vaal Storm Call for single target also? I've seen it in Mathil build after searching for PP Arc but I'm kinda new to know if that's better or the Barrage in the 5 link.

Thanks!!!!
Last edited by Tojara1 on Nov 28, 2018, 8:07:16 PM
Im having some difficulty during bosses and single target dps/surviving.
Some bosses after t12 one hit me and I am unable to leech hardly anything during a boss fight nor survive and dish out enough dps. Where am I going wrong?
Thanks
Last edited by iVisionary on Dec 1, 2018, 1:01:48 PM
"
iVisionary wrote:
Some bosses after t12 one hit me and I am unable to leech hardly anything during a boss fight nor survive and dish our enough dps. Where am I going wrong?
Thanks

+1 on this.

I'm level 92 with pretty good gear and I can't kill T16 bosses. Could be I just don't have enough practice but while this build is absolutely spectacular for clearing and running maps it seems pretty bad for single target.

Standing even for a moment to spam lightning balls just gets me killed with the endgame bosses. I've also switched to Mathils tree and using vaal storm call to augment single target with only slight improvement.
"
saxisa wrote:
"
iVisionary wrote:
Some bosses after t12 one hit me and I am unable to leech hardly anything during a boss fight nor survive and dish our enough dps. Where am I going wrong?
Thanks

+1 on this.

I'm level 92 with pretty good gear and I can't kill T16 bosses. Could be I just don't have enough practice but while this build is absolutely spectacular for clearing and running maps it seems pretty bad for single target.

Standing even for a moment to spam lightning balls just gets me killed with the endgame bosses. I've also switched to Mathils tree and using vaal storm call to augment single target with only slight improvement.

This is why I'm worried as a new player :S
"
Tojara1 wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:
"
iVisionary wrote:
Thanks

+1 on this.

This is why I'm worried as a new player :S

This comes up again and again with this build/thread. This Build is not good for the Endgame. Can it be made to work? Yeah, sure. Dump a ton of ex into any build and you can make it work. But even then this Build here struggels with UberElder and bosses like him (Aul etc).

The point is: This Build is just not that good after everything is said and done. The gif on the frontpage looks spectacular and thats what people attracts - but this is really not a Build made for the very EndGame.

If you are fine with not doing EndGame Bosses this build is fun and a blast to play.

That being said - if you enjoy the playstyle of this build but still want to do the very EndGame check out the Occult Arc Poet. It is the same playstyle but just a much much stronger build overall. I feel a bit shitty saying this - since the Occult ArcPoet is my own build/guide - but it is true and got confirmed multiple times even in this thread by people who played both variants.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info