[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Hit 69 and got the required pieces on finally! Holy shit this build is a blast! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Did u already thinking replace shock nova with stormcall? if u can get the stormcall enchance + light pen + conc, it should be more dmg and a bit safer playstyle as with shock nova. I didnt test just only my though.
I wish there was a way to quantify the ehp you gain from the mobility of this build. It's incredible! Definitely should be listed as a pro of the build. I've still got some things to buy but it's coming along smoothly.

Con: Porcupines.
Last edited by JustOneMoreRun on Apr 12, 2018, 2:47:52 PM
hey love the build experiencing an issue tho sometimes my lighting warp will just stop working it only fixes when i got back to my h/o i assume this is a bug

i use the build to mf tier:16 here's my gear dont think it is causing it tho

Last edited by patchz1992 on Apr 12, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
Hey! Thanks a lot for this.
I have been using your build (provided I made some adjustments) for the past 2 weeks, got my first character ever level 90+ with it. It is so much fun and I am having an amazing time. It just melts everything whatever the tier it is ridiculous. I am using Herald of ice in addition for the satisfying shatter fx/sounds :)
Also decided to go for Shadow & Dust as gloves because rampage just makes mapping way more fun.

It does feel a bit squishy tho even with MoM and 4k HP, I should probably replace the ice golem with vaal grace. Here is my character if you are interested ! I am not overcapped resist wise but I am not far from it, just need some better resist rolls :)

Here is the POB for anyone interested: https://pastebin.com/c36nQS5f

I really love it, thanks again!

Last edited by Diacred on Apr 12, 2018, 4:34:08 PM
"
Did u already thinking replace shock nova with stormcall? if u can get the stormcall enchance + light pen + conc, it should be more dmg and a bit safer playstyle as with shock nova. I didnt test just only my though.

I don't see how it does more damage. Shock Nova has higher base damage and the extra ring makes it even stronger. It is also instant which makes it much better against bosses that move around. The delay on storm call is too unreliable for me.

"

Con: Porcupines.

Cast when damage taken + immortal call :]
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
hey, after playing ele VD poets pen to 95 i saw your build and switched my char to it. its amazingly fun, great concept!

one thing that bothers me a bit though: i usually want to keep my weapon swap weapons for gem lvling when mapping; do you have a solution for single target DPS that doesnt involve a weapon swap? im thinking about trying vaal breach (got some munz left) or maybe a CoC 6L set up? i dont plan on running guardians / shaper etc with it, but i do want to bring this build to farm T16 elder maps including bosskilling. any ideas?
Finally decided to level this char up and hit 70 last night, but still need to buy most of the gear later today. I have to ask about the belt though... I can afford a pretty GG one, but are you set that the double abyss jewel is the way to go?

Also, are there any other pieces you wear that you think a different more expensive item would be better? And I don't mean more expensive because of higher rolls, but just completely different. I have a lot of currency to spend and want to make this build as good as it can be.
"
Drexl27 wrote:
Finally decided to level this char up and hit 70 last night, but still need to buy most of the gear later today. I have to ask about the belt though... I can afford a pretty GG one, but are you set that the double abyss jewel is the way to go?

Also, are there any other pieces you wear that you think a different more expensive item would be better? And I don't mean more expensive because of higher rolls, but just completely different. I have a lot of currency to spend and want to make this build as good as it can be.

I'm using a regular leather belt. Works fine. I get blind from having it linked to orb of storms.
Love the build, really enjoying playing it. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info