[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
pkirill wrote:

Then my question is about Assassin’s Mark linked to Herald of Thunder.
Does it trigger when I attack by Barrage ?

Here https://www.poebuilds.net/light-poet-2 in the build description mentioned that exactly Frenzy triggers Assassin’s Mark and CurseOnHit.

That build and this build are different.

They don't have HoT linked to Assassin's Mark & Curse on Hit, they rely on Frenzy to curse monsters with Assassin's Mark -- which is a bit more active. In this build HoT is passively hitting mobs and cursing monsters, so you can attack with barrage and still get Assassin's Mark off, but if you follow that build you'll need actively be using Frenzy to curse monsters.
how would this be for the build in place of bereks?

i do have a bereks, just wondering if this wouold work because its got multi and more life
"
seelroy6 wrote:

They don't have HoT linked to Assassin's Mark & Curse on Hit,...

Ah, I see, thanks.

So, Assassin’s Mark must be working with HoT (and by attacking with barrage) since it linked to it, right ?

Interesting ...

I`m asking because I have never seen it happening. I might be looking better to see it...
new amazing item for belt slot.

poets pen isnt you casting, so you dont "use" a movement skill
free lv30 poachers (for on hit life and mana) and culling for everything you do.
win win.
also the no armor and es is meh, youre not really making use of them anyway...
also it has nice life
Dont we already have a curse in the HoT linked ?
For both to work we need invest to tree or amulet.
"
pkirill wrote:
"
seelroy6 wrote:

They don't have HoT linked to Assassin's Mark & Curse on Hit,...

Ah, I see, thanks.

So, Assassin’s Mark must be working with HoT (and by attacking with barrage) since it linked to it, right ?

Interesting ...

I`m asking because I have never seen it happening. I might be looking better to see it...

The Assassin's Mark icon on enemies is often times hard to see especially when you're just blowing things up. The best way to know it's working is to see if you're gaining charges, if you are then it's working! If you aren't seeing charges gained then you can try killing a pack and then walking towards/into the next pack and see if bolts of lightning hit the mobs and see if they get an icon near them. If they do then it's working, but it would seem you kill mobs too quickly for it to proc. I will at times walk into a group before killing them to make sure Assassin's Mark is on them, though most of the time it's fine to just blitz through them.
Last edited by seelroy6 on Oct 2, 2018, 2:20:41 PM
In your videoes you use shock nova, but i dont see it in the guide anywhere? am i missing something?
Someone can link me an up to date skilltree for level 80-85 please?
"
Karniagod wrote:
Someone can link me an up to date skilltree for level 80-85 please?

The link in the OP still work even though it says it's for an older tree.
This link? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAMCABzcRKuXLYV77DhmVKyXjxq86o19BAcnL7yqakOiADLRN9TtP0ZSgpvw1WKsbAvjhGyMDkhMi1WuwGYI9Mi_wwkmlVXGOkIPxMLsLJww-N9tuZPwHxqNVEd_--_r51SmvjwFXfJNkonTBLN8gzBxVUsi9Iw2TLPyHSP2rrMFQkGW8YowW0VHhTIk_dQjlS7Q9Y_66_UwfPxMf8adqu98GjjP3b6KbRkHHrjKrv862N-wYeJbJqKjES2hLzY9kFWa4I-mcFIRlkt4OliD20WdkPrdqI2_SU87fO9La3obyAW1Kgu0xf_eUUfQH1NSHYOCEElR6-6TJw==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info