[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
Would using Paragon of Calamity permanently be survivability overkill? Would love to be able to do ele-reflect maps and die less often, DPS already feels awesome.

I swapped out of Mastermind of Discord for Paragon of Calamity a few levels ago to test and I must say that having that 0.5% unconditional leech makes the build feels so much tankier. Give it a try, only cost 20 regrets if you don't like it.

You're basically trading a bit of damage for some peace of mind.
Hi, Thanks you for this build. Vs single target (bosses) you use barrage or frenzy?
"
mistrz1995 wrote:
Hi, Thanks you for this build. Vs single target (bosses) you use barrage or frenzy?

Mainly Barrage. Frenzy is only really used to generate the charges. Barrage with all the support gems are what keeps your life up.
Does anyone have a view on how beneficial it may or may not be to use an Intuitive Leap jewel on the jewel slot to the right of the class starting area, and spending a point in Overcharged in order to generate a bunch of charges?

I've been trying this out in maps and I see I often have a full set of charges up, but I just wonder if I'm over-killing and the points could be spend better elsewhere, like a well rolled rare jewel or something.
Last edited by Reaction1980 on Jul 19, 2018, 3:09:48 PM
arc doesnt benefit from elemental damage with attack skills right?
"
Reaction1980 wrote:
Does anyone have a view on how beneficial it may or may not be to use an Intuitive Leap jewel on the jewel slot to the right of the class starting area, and spending a point in Overcharged in order to generate a bunch of charges?

I've been trying this out in maps and I see I often have a full set of charges up, but I just wonder if I'm over-killing and the points could be spend better elsewhere, like a well rolled rare jewel or something.

That's what I'm running right now. It works great for mapping and leveling your character up toward 100. I don't think it's the best to fill out your atlas though. I think you can have more single target DPS getting as many jewel slots as possible and getting more life/spell damage/etc. But for me currently, I'm going to try to level this char up and not worry about atlas or bosses at the moment so having those charges helps a lot. The only thing I haven't done yet is uber elder and I may respec out of Overcharged and grab another jewel slot when/if that time comes.
"
arc doesnt benefit from elemental damage with attack skills right?

Correct; however, damage from barrage and frenzy do benefit.
"
Reaction1980 wrote:

Pick up all 3 notables

Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
"
Would using Paragon of Calamity permanently be survivability overkill? Would love to be able to do ele-reflect maps and die less often, DPS already feels awesome.

I'm playing with Paragon since the beguining, I made some change due to my Shapper ring (I'm not using barrage at all), I don't like the auto-lightning warp so I'm using only one Poet's Pen setup (got tons of movespeed btw)+ Essence Worms / Wrath that allows me to use a Watcher's Eye with pen and crit, and if you play smartly you just can't die, my helmet enchant gives me a perfect balanced mana pool for MoM, Shaper or Elder (or guardians) die in a sec, Uber Atziri and Uber Elder need a bit of knowledge to be done deathless, I can do ANY map mob (I'm not even reading them), I'm actualy omw to lvl 100 and the only things that I can't kill is the max block / CWDT boy in HOGM, feel free to see my char :).
"
Nekikool wrote:
I'm playing with Paragon since the beguining

No Mastermind of Discord? :O
"
Nekikool wrote:
Essence Worms / Wrath that allows me to use a Watcher's Eye with pen and crit

Riiiiiiiiiiiight...
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info