[3.2]Farrul's Flicker - Blink like a cat | Tanky | Insane clear speed | Perm charges

Hi,

Very fun build, but i was wondering. Is there any gem setup we could add into the boots? I've got 4linked atziri from my first atziri run, yours only have 2 socket (portal and arctic armor). What do you suggest I fill my boot's sockets with if anything?
hey man, u think this could be done with a bringer of rain for the first couple of days of a new league until we can get our hands on the farruls?
ingame : Knallbumm
I am back! This is without a doubt one of the most fun builds out there.
I made a SC version with Harness of the Void instead of Escape Artist. Currently lvl 92 with 175k tooltip (charges and flasks up, DFL instead of Ruthless) and a theoretical 4.7M Shaper-DPS according to PoB, with Ruthless instead of Splash and a shaped amulet with 20% phys added as lightning (shocks). I crafted the aspect on my amu and swapped helmet to Abyssus with 9% FS dmg per Frenzy enchant. Quite a few other changes in gear and pathing. This is far from the original build as described by the author. Basically I tried going full dps glass-cannon. Only 4300 life does not really matter when you one-shot every pack and map bosses die in 1-2 seconds. Red Elder was a breeze. I want lvl 95 before trying Shaper. Over and out from FlixFlaxFlux! :-)
What chest would you use until you get currency to buy Farrul's Fur ?
I made a build using Farrul's Fur and less duration to make sure I have full charges every 4seconds
So I can play with other weapons instead of relying on terminus est/oro/golden rule, redtrail to sustain charges.
This works very well for trash mobs.
Against bosses you will on occasion stop for a second when you run out of charges.

I use Sadima because I can clear T16 maps so quickly without having to use Farrul's Pounce. (currently doing Chimera and Elder Palace)

I only tried Chimera and I can kill him with no problems.
I will probably try other Guardians and Shaper later.

My weapon is really expensive, I would definately suggest using Oni-Goroshi for a budget option.
And then craft Aspect of the cat on gloves.
Hello. Im searching some new builds for the new league. I mainly play HC so I wanted to know if you think that this build is viable for HC and how difficult it is to play this build until you get some of the uniques needed. Thanks in advance
"
archaonn7 wrote:
Hello. Im searching some new builds for the new league. I mainly play HC so I wanted to know if you think that this build is viable for HC and how difficult it is to play this build until you get some of the uniques needed. Thanks in advance

All you would need is Terminus Est to play the build.
This alone can sustain flicker charges.

I would not suggest flicker strike for HC as you do not have control of your character a lot of time so you cannot dodge certain mechanics sometimes.
If you do survive this eventually a desync will kill you.
"
Drakeboy wrote:
What chest would you use until you get currency to buy Farrul's Fur ?

Just use a Belly.

As great as the Farrul's Fur is, I found it to be rather redundant, as in: the build works perfectly fine without it. Trickster's charge generation is great already.

Still, no mana cost makes Trickster a good choice.
"
Auras: Aspect of the Cat(free from chest/helm)--Herald of Ash--Vaal Grace--Artic Armor--Hatred

My problem is how can you use all 4 mana required auras ? I cant use all. The problem about my lvl or the mana pool ? if mana pool I collect items based on guide. Any idea ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info