[3.2] Blade Flurry /Reave Champion bosskiller, super high DPS

"
lordkeiser wrote:
I have two doubts, why no multistrike with reave? (i feel like im slow without it)and what can be a good unique offhand becouse i dont have currency to buy a shaper op thing yet (I do not completely understand how the offhand works so i have 2 of the same sword, if someone can tell me how this exactly works i'll be happy)Thnaks for the build :)

how stat sticks work: when dual wielding with skills that normally alternate between main and off-hand, if one of your weapons is a type that the skill cannot attack with (e.g. scepter in the case of reave and blade blurry), the skill will not alternate, and instead only attack with the one that it can use

on a side note, there are also skills that only attack with the main hand (eg sunder, tectonic slam, it will state this in the skill description), in which case even if your offhand is something that the skill technically can use, it won't use it (because it's not in main hand).

as for stats, only global stats on a stat stick will apply. this includes anything that explicitly states is global (eg global critical strike multiplier), as well as some other stats (eg % elemental damage). all the shaper "gain % physical as extra damage mods" are global, which is why these mods are so powerful. anything local, ie directly affecting the weapon itself (such as crit chance, attack speed) will not have any effect
Last edited by Jd009 on Mar 29, 2018, 7:34:00 PM
Jd009 Thanks dude :)
Is this Uber Atziri and Uber Elder viable? Thinking about rerolling my champion into this build.

Thanks!
Any leveling tips? What to start with skill wise, reave from the beginning or only later on?
Never played melee builds so all tips are appreciated :)
Last edited by Veerian on Mar 31, 2018, 2:01:03 PM
i lvled with cleave and the jewel overwhelming odds, since the first lab, you get a powerfull up with the ascendency.
im playing cleave with multistrike and added fire dmg (instead of reave with inc aoe and chance to bleed).
im still in tabula so i can swap when i want

for the items : screaming eagle hatchet at lvl 6, lakishus blades at lvl 28 and scaeva gladius at 60

will try blade flurry on the bosses soon :p

(with cleave in my HO with hatred and Herald of fire, Scaeva x2 : 108k tooltip at lvl 67)
I followed your guide and over time '' perfected '' the build to what I think is more efficient.

1 - In addition to the two gems that we exchange between BF; Reave I also use the multistrike * I think the clear speed is slow without *

2 - A shaped ring with assassin's mark gives more damage than a good steel ring, contributing to boss kill and clear speed

A very good build, can delete the endgame, must be careful in uber atziri!

+1
Glad you like it
Ty for build ,some QOL changes as i didnt like mathil build and it was too complex for me.
https://pastebin.com/061bNQDZ

Ended up with this gear, any advice in improving it?

also im not too comfortable with 5.8k life but loreweave adds a lot of dps. should i go for belly?
In the process of converting my Mathil build to this one, as this build speaks to me! In fact I had already chosen Fortify in mild protest of Mathil's version.

Question:

While you did answer the earlier poster's question about stat sticks... You didn't answer his specific question on Multistrike and why you left it out as a gem swap option. I'm wondering why. Could you please explain your decision to leave it out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info