[3.2] Voidforge Heavy Strike/Infernal Blow Assassin - 1.7sec Full Life Shaper Kill Vid (WIP)

If I had 40ex to afford this, I would totally do this. Looks way rad.
~ Seph
Hi, thx for build. Work fine in 3.3, although maybe a little expensive for start in new league. Is there any point that you di not include taste of hate in your setup? For me live became easier with those sweet 20% phys to cold + extra 20% conversion and res. Did i am miss something?
And one more question. Any chance to test it with 5l Shroud of the Lightless in some moment? Sold my after Abyss end, but it be very powerful in terms of quick boss fight. At least on barrage raider. Once again, thx for great build.
Last edited by KaindeMort on Jun 23, 2018, 6:50:27 PM
Hey, after 2 weeks of making currency i'm finally gonna try this build. What should i take first in the tree and what is the bests weapons to use while leveling.

Thank you
Last edited by JordanBosle on Jun 27, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
"
JordanBosle wrote:
Hey, after 2 weeks of making currency i'm finally gonna try this build. What should i take first in the tree and what is the bests weapons to use while leveling.

Thank you

Some ppl have used Terminus Est and flickered for leveling. Rare pdps sword is also another option. Just do what you gotta do until you get the voidforge.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
KaindeMort wrote:
Hi, thx for build. Work fine in 3.3, although maybe a little expensive for start in new league. Is there any point that you di not include taste of hate in your setup? For me live became easier with those sweet 20% phys to cold + extra 20% conversion and res. Did i am miss something?
And one more question. Any chance to test it with 5l Shroud of the Lightless in some moment? Sold my after Abyss end, but it be very powerful in terms of quick boss fight. At least on barrage raider. Once again, thx for great build.

Yo! Glad you're enjoying it. Okay, so crit mod on elder chest vs. shroud of lightless. Shroud is significantly LESS damage than a crit astral. We want that heavy strike to crit as much as possible, so when the damage goes through the next round of dice-rolls (after crit), the double damage being delt is a crit.

With elder crit astral I'm at 9.84M shaper dmg: https://pastebin.com/yYanx24R
With shroud of lightless 5l with 20pen of each element, even another perfectly rolled abyss jewel, and I'm at 8.66M: https://pastebin.com/7AtPMKYM
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hm, I think I will respec my standard Scion into your build. I play now with pure phys starforge scion with acuities, aspect of cat and farrul's armor. And when we talk about damage - I feel, that I'm hitting the wall. Maybe phys just doesn't scale good and your Voidforge build will be better? What do you think - aspect of cat and farrul's chest - will be good with your build?
Last edited by Voidstranger on Jun 28, 2018, 10:45:20 AM
Would the build work with Double Strike instead of Heavy Strike on bosses?
hello, where i can refer to the pastebin link?

I am thinking to convert my Shadow Assassin originally suppose to be Poison Build but failed and now hanging half in sky of elemental hit build lol....

cheaper way to scale decent DPS without the steel rings/amulet with phys rolls?

I loved the build a lot until I swapped to Voidforge. DPS dropped and I can't afford steel rings/phys roll amulets.

was thinking maybe taking less crit nodes and going max jewel slots and trying to cram abyss jewels everywhere, but it didn't work. Deleted character but might try again in new league.
HI

What other weapn i can use beafore i get voidforge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info