-Can do all content
-Tanky, can face tank almost everything
-Culling Strike

Cons:

-Not fast clear maps build
-Can't do Physical reflected maps

Path of Build [PoB]

Defence and Offence

This build is made for labyrinth farm and in same time to do all game content, that's mean is able
to take down the end game bosses (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Shpaer guards, Elder). The damage isn't the
best, with "Bloodseker" claw you can't get the high damage, but for instant leech make this build
really tanky. If you want a high damage you can choice a rare claw with high pDPS but they are much
more expensive. For HC i recommend the belly of the best chest.

Gear

The Gear isn't so expensive, but for high dps and defense will be require some currency, so for this account i expend like 10-12 exalts (this include : chest 6L, jewels, abyss jewels).

Flasks

This mods are really important for flask: Immunity to Freeze and Chill, Bleeding, Poison.
I don't recommend the "Lion's Roar" because the build have small area attack and instant leech, so instead of that go for diamond flask or sulphur flask.

Passive Tree

Why Assassin?
Simple, i made this build in special for labyrinth farm, so this class offer power charges, culling strike and more damage if there's only one "creature".

Lvl 90

Lvl 100

Current tree

Bandit choice :
Alira is a good choice from bandits, but to kill them all for 2 passives can still be a good way to improve the build.

Gems:
S = Support

Chest: Blade Flurry + Brutality S + Melee Pshy Damage S + Damage on Full Life S + Maim S + Concentrate Effect S/Increase Critical Damage S
Helmet: Cast when take damage + Immortal call + Phase Run + Blood Rage
Boots: Whirling Blades + Faster Attack + Fortify + Reduced Mana S
Gloves: Decoy Totem + Fast Casting S
Claw1: Temporal Chains + Blasphemy S + Enlighten S
Claw2: Haste (this shouldn't be linked with the others!) - Concentrate Effect S/Increase Critical Damage S + Riposte (not really necessary)

Jewels:

Leveling:

Leveling is really comfortable, from begin take frost blades, add melee pshy damage S and increase critical damage, after lvl 32 blade flurry is ready to go. Important to get in first the "Soul Raker" from passive tree, that one offer life leech and mana leech. A tabula and some unique claws could be nice to have if you want a fast leveling.

Other Build: Abyss Frost Blade Build
Last edited by DirtDogs on Dec 23, 2018, 2:49:37 AM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2019, 4:34:00 PM
As BF alternates weapons you'd be better off using something like this as an OH instead.

Would have to swap brutality for inc crit strike/multi as well but it's somewhere around a 200k dps increase.

(Play a reave/BF char my self that used Bloodseeker until recently.)
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Mar 25, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
"
Redblade wrote:
As BF alternates weapons you'd be better off using something like this as an OH instead.

Would have to swap brutality for inc crit strike/multi as well but it's somewhere around a 200k dps increase.

Ofc you can get more dps, but i don't like to have physical and elemental damage, even for maps, I do not want to avoid both mods of reflection, so i prefer to use only physical.
The instant leech combined with the immunity to reflect from critical strikes allows you to do that anyway. I ran double reflect maps with my build without any issues.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw some advice your way, What you do with it is up to you.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Mar 25, 2018, 10:42:22 AM
"
Redblade wrote:

(Play a reave/BF char my self that used Bloodseeker until recently.)

Ruthless would also be an option or WED. I like the idea but I wouldn't exclude HoI ond/or Hatred.
And with an Mace/Axe offhand you get Leap Slam as obstacle jumper. (I know weapon swap... but. Lazy)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Excellent guide, I can't believe on poe.ninja how few physical blade flurry/reave assassin's are there! I am playing a very similar build with a few differences.

With bloodseeker I would definitely do damage on full life, most of your damage ticks will happen while you are full life, even when you are toe-to-toeing others.

But like what the other poster said, the offhand stat stick is too big of a damage increase and what makes blade flurry/reave cheesy compared to all other melee skills. A +50% EXTRA physical damage as elemental damage, plus 30% area damage and 20% global critical multiplier, all of it goes into your bloodseeker and you lose ZERO life leech (if anything you get more life leech than dual blood seekers because offhand buffs mainhand and does not get used for the actual attack).

It is a 40% overall DPS increase to the build. You can spend 1-3 chaos to buy an offhand with something like 30% extra elemental and 30% extra area damage to try it out, then buy a really good one with at least 50-60% extra physical damage as elemental damage and 30% area damage plus 20% in other global physical damage boosting modifiers.

I was almost going to write a guide because I feel Say_Ten's dual strike build is super outdated because of the cheesy offhand mechanism with blade flurry. But he does have one of the best optimized trees for a physical assassin. I made some changes to it to pick up acrobatics because with the offhand cheese and innate Assasin damage, the damage is overkill.

https://www.poeplanner.com/AAwAAVkADBYBAHsABgHcA4cFLQW1BfkMcw2NEdUUIBXwFfYV_Ra_G60j9iaVKCowcTWSNj06QkMxRfRHfkp9S3hM_02STipQR1HZVUtXl1uvXz9gQWHiYetieWKsY3Bkr2VNbIxtbG87b1dwUnTtdf1343gNeBl5aHpTexSEb4TZh3aJ04o4i0-MNo19jYGNv5KAk5CUuJVmlcyXeZoXmyadqqLZo4qmf6lusJKw2LGztMW1SLXyvTa-p8AawQTBoM96037UI9RC1gfYvdrB3ajkUed06NbtP-1B7g7vDvlj_MX_k1FH51Qk_f_eLlPTbxCSF7AjNjIySotTELxv2YYCbzstACEAAAAEATYAAQ0AAAABAQABCAAAAAEAAAIMAAAAAAAAAAFZAAEHAAAAAAAA7T8pAB8AAAAEATAAAQ4AAAABAAABCAAAAAFQAAEHAAAAAVUAAQgAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Last edited by hitmantb on Apr 1, 2018, 5:04:32 PM
Your Pantheon choose?...
@Madasan soul of lunaris and soul of tukohama

@xXxMcDohlxXx Carcass Jack isn't bad, u get some constant dps from there, but i prefer more daresso's defiance for some defense, to have some endurance charges and 1 k armor isn't bad.
So far level 48 and leveling`s a breeze. Everything dies in seconds, even bosses. Enjoying it so far, thanks for making this guide. Guess i finally found a build to finish my challenges with. :D
Nice build tho dual wield Blood seeker with haste aura and daresso chest definition of AWESOME build! I checked that dps on POB and i found it u have the only one nearby enemy thingy on thats only and only works and useful on 2 or 3 encounters. Rest of the game means nothing 99% of the time useless stat useless talent. And u only reach 1 million DMG with dmg on full life which never gonna be really reliable. Barely reach 500 K Shaper dmg with a Blade flury Charter thats basically ant fart! But u know whats good for u do it. The character has much more in it like 4-5 million end game dps and u using 10%- ish of it. shame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info