[3.5] Blade Flurry Instant Leech Assassin Build

Hmm I will try this one maybe, but some suggestions:

Drop 1 Claw for Scourge

invest in Enlighten LVL4 - Add herald of ash and swap haste with hatred (this SHOULD help with clear speed)

Never use the movement speed skill on other items than weapons -> have a leap slam in your weapon swap ready at all times.

maybe swap decoy totem... either Warchief of Anc.Protector if you really need the attack speed.
what is the level of ur cwdt set up?

"Invest in Enlighten LVL4 - Add herald of ash and swap haste with hatred (this SHOULD help with clear speed) "

Normally, when I activate herald of ash and hatred in others build I got more damage, but don´t with this build, why?... Thanks in advance...
"
Madasan wrote:
"Invest in Enlighten LVL4 - Add herald of ash and swap haste with hatred (this SHOULD help with clear speed) "

Normally, when I activate herald of ash and hatred in others build I got more damage, but don´t with this build, why?... Thanks in advance...

You probably using brutality linked with BF right?
So Elemental Damage = 0

Just my guess
It seems like bloodseeker's increased phys damage is better than a typical Death's Hand for offhand. When I am using Death's Hand my tooltip damage is way lower.
It seems like bloodseeker's increased phys damage is better than a typical Death's Hand for offhand. When I am using Death's Hand my tooltip damage is way lower.
is this 3.3 viable? any changes? can i use belly of the best instead of daresso's defiance???
nice guide! although im playing it with a little twist. What could be better than instant life leech? well.. to get double!. I went for vaal pact and is insane how much life i can leech. Im still lvl 66 with the assassin, but i rushed the labs with no help. Only to say, poor izaro.
3.4 viable? any buffs or nerfs?
This build is great; currently at lvl 87; starts to REALLY shine with Daresso's Defiance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info