[3.2] xMojomadness' CatFlurry Slayer - 6k Life / 2mil+ Shaper dps - Shaper/U-Atziri/U-Elder

Just threw in a few exalt to convert my champion version to this slayer version my comments and thoughts so far - losing the free accuracy from champion hurts and I need to grab some items with high accuracy to compensate which I haven't done yet. Aspect of the cat is very fun and nice to get the buffs. Damage compared to champion is much less but the survivability of slayer is much higher - life is on the lower side at 5.7k with kaoms roots and 5.2k without so its important to use whirling blades to dodge avoidable damage/get fortify up.

All in all fun build only got to try it on a corrupted minotaur and a few t15s so far but it's been smooth so far. Losing the stun immunity on slayer is annoying but not the worst.

Also I don't have access to PoB atm what does your blade flurry/crit chance and multi number sit at without any charges? I don't know if I should switch increased crit chance with crit multi.
Nice to hear you got "inspired" :)

without charges: 41.8% crit chance / with: 48.8%
526% crit multi
and 91% hit chance with one ring having +360 acc (feels enough)

in my current setup crit strikes vs crit multi gem would be a 170k dps loss overall .. so you might want to switch to crit multi ;) + being stun and freeze immune against uber elder feels indispensable..

Just an update after finally getting 15/15 - uber elder downed relatively smoothly (2 deaths). Insanely fast map farmer looking forward to farming with it and getting challenges done
I'm also in love with this build, never had a smoother endgame experience. I even sold my summoner's gear to get some bling bling for this one. Sitting on roughly 2.9m Blade Flurry dps (PoB) with 6.5k life @level 90 (so 3m shaper dps is definetly doable). Every encounter just gets obliterated. Very fun and engaging to play! The only downside of this build are the super annoying frenzy/power charges....every 12 secs you gonna hear the tictictictic's^^ Other than that this build is just a blast to play, tyvm for sharing!
Hi, what about golden kris as off hand?
Jencek
A Dagger wouldn't work as a stat stick, since both Reave and Blade Flurry work with Daggers.. resulting in a huge damage-loss ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info