[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

I've been playing this build for a few days and I really like it. Got pretty lucky with some Watcher's Eyes recently and have about 17ex to spend on upgrades, but I'm not really sure what I should prioritize with it first. Any advice?

Current Gear
Spoiler
"
Xarril wrote:
Probably the best build I've ever played.

I invested a lot but it was really worth (made some changes on my own, like hatred + 2 heralds with enlighten 4 and Unnatural Instinct jewel). Build cost me something like 30-40ex, but I'm farming uber elder with ease and its really fun.

Can I see your gear/gem sockets?
"
WiffleSnuffs wrote:
"
Xarril wrote:
Probably the best build I've ever played.

I invested a lot but it was really worth (made some changes on my own, like hatred + 2 heralds with enlighten 4 and Unnatural Instinct jewel). Build cost me something like 30-40ex, but I'm farming uber elder with ease and its really fun.

Can I see your gear/gem sockets?

Hey, tbh I have no idea how people link their gear here lol, but you can check my profile, char is named Sins_Reeeee.
Should i get a helmet with armour or evasion rating ?
"
Son_Of_God wrote:
Should i get a helmet with armour or evasion rating ?

Armour, we cant evade due to Kaoms boots.
Hey :) can i play this build in SSF HC? or is this not the best option?
"
Phil_x wrote:
Hey :) can i play this build in SSF HC? or is this not the best option?

It's not the best option, because build will feel quite bad in budget/SSF gear.

It really needs good gear to shine.
Hey guys :)
I`m really liking this build so far, it took me to lvl 92 actually. Played a while in Bestiary and Incursion but lost my interest for those leagues pretty quickly. Delving on the other hand is fun =)

But at the moment i don't really know how to improve gearwise beside 6 linking my belly (bought 1 with perfect rolls and still trying to 6link it LOL).
I think im still not that experienced in PoE even if i spend a good amount of time playing it so any help is appreciated.
I dont understand why ur using koam's roots, can u explain please.
woudnt 35% movespeed boots be better?
Last edited by hamalaw94 on Oct 9, 2018, 1:38:03 PM
"
hamalaw94 wrote:
I dont understand why ur using koam's roots, can u explain please.
woudnt 35% movespeed boots be better?

Because Kaoms are OP for Uber Elder fight (You cannot be slowed to below base speed) + stun immunity + 200 life.

You dont need any movement speed, because you move very fast using whirling blades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info