Remove the lab, it is what made me quit Abyss and now I am torturing myself

LOL alls you need a regen and some armor and you walk through lab with one button. Or speed. Stop acting like its hard. I dont think I ever died in lab except to DC to start over. It sucks because its a maze you have to go to poelab for and time wasted for mistakes with certain builds. as in enforces HC play for a period.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 24, 2018, 6:59:01 AM
It ain't going anywhere. Sorry.

On that note is there anything in this game that had been complained about to the extent as lab that has been changed after so long?
Hell they only continue to make lab running more enticing and seem to be nowhere near removing it since you know... You only need to do it 4 freaking times per character. And isn't as bad as people want to make it out to be. And that includes all the different reasons, dc, lag, etc.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
MuesliKriega wrote:
Not even Malachai is that bad.

I've come to respect merciless Malachai after playing hardcore. The fight is actually quite well designed.
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
You hate the lab, and so do the majority of the player base no matter what these minority people say, unfortunately the Lab stays since GGG loves it.

Even though it sucks, its a place that sucks, and its stupid that we have to keep running the same repeated content again and again and again.

Its bad enough that in Softcore we lose EXP when we die (such an old mechanic only loved by.. idk, white knights? not really sure who likes being punished in "soft core", go play hardcore if you want to be punished) But also we get to have one death or ONE DC in a retarded area that very very many people hate.

Lab sucks, just like this league sucks, its costing the game many players, but oh well, we already knew all that :)
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
Lab sucks, Just because those of us who have been playing for years have memorized the fight, the penalty tax to learn it makes most new players emo spiral and quit.

Plus this league isn't much different than standard since the new content is meh so there is less motivation to do it.

Yeah screw learning mechanics, if I cant just speed clear thru it like maps and not worry about dying then it shit content /s

I was about to comment, saying roughly the same thing as you.

Onoes, I have to do more than hold down the left and right mouse buttons! That means the labyrinth is bad.

It's funny, I was skimming through the thread and thinking something very similar. It's like when you hear game journalists say shit like "The new Crash Bandicoot is the new Dark Souls!"
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Leave Lab alone
Remove everything else

"
Goremise wrote:
You hate the lab, and so do the majority of the player base no matter what these minority people say, unfortunately the Lab stays since GGG loves it.

Even though it sucks, its a place that sucks, and its stupid that we have to keep running the same repeated content again and again and again.

Its bad enough that in Softcore we lose EXP when we die (such an old mechanic only loved by.. idk, white knights? not really sure who likes being punished in "soft core", go play hardcore if you want to be punished) But also we get to have one death or ONE DC in a retarded area that very very many people hate.

Lab sucks, just like this league sucks, its costing the game many players, but oh well, we already knew all that :)

1) exp penalty is to prevent any old build from reaching maps then have those same people complain on the forums that the game is too hard because their 2k hp build wastes all their portals mapping and doesn't even finish the first group of mobs. Some people like it, some don't.

2) people are incredibly more likely to bitch about something they don't like than somebody who likes something leaving a comment saying they like it. Don't even start on those who are okay with it... So when you say that the majority dissaprove of the lab, fucking prove it. No, forum post comparisons don't count.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Mar 25, 2018, 7:44:23 AM
Lab is cool. I wish this game has more content like it.
The lab is literally the same content as the rest of acts 1-10 except that every once in a while you encounter a trap that you have to wait a few seconds to time right.
You may like the Lab but the problem is FORCING it. I personally don't care about it at all but I completely understand why people dislike it. I've done 50+ solo farmed Shapers and maybe 1-2 normal Atziris during 1500+ hours. If I would be forced to do Atziri and Uber Atziri in order to play the game properly, I'd be angry as well.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info