[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion | Uber Elder Vid | Cyclone + Many more skills

Does this work with vaal double strike instead of cyclone?
Kinda best what you could pull out of Voidforge, but still not good mainly because of the Voidforge itself.

I saw what you did in POB, so Voidforge is basically statstick and a(bad)sword in one. Cause of low base crit chance and low attack speed you need to use Abyssus, and no one likes to play with that. Half of the dps comes from it.

It looks OP to have 300% extra dmg but somehow it doesn't deliver, or we are not calculating it right.
Anyway, cool to see some build with Voidforge.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Aug 9, 2018, 8:55:39 PM
Hello !

Im semi noob at this game

Your guide build seems very intresting since i was looking for a Champion Crit build that can do Über Elder

But im thinking

can this be made with an Atziri's disfavor, or maybe a starforge ?
or maybe a ngamahu ?

whats the best budget alternative, the Voidforge seems rather expensive

Im thinking this build as physical damage, not so good?

Many thanks for your build it seems awesome

Really like this build so I am trying it out.
I am curious though, since it is my first time rolling a champion,what would be the difference in using the Inspirational Ascendancy Node instead of Fortitude and using the fortify skill gem?
How are you converting all your phys damage to elemental damage...dont see any conversion on gear or tree??

thnks
"
Carlyle6 wrote:
How are you converting all your phys damage to elemental damage...dont see any conversion on gear or tree??

thnks

Dude read the text on the voidforge...its like a doomfletch..it converts your phys to element...stack flat phys..thats it:)
"
Kinda best what you could pull out of Voidforge, but still not good mainly because of the Voidforge itself.

I saw what you did in POB, so Voidforge is basically statstick and a(bad)sword in one. Cause of low base crit chance and low attack speed you need to use Abyssus, and no one likes to play with that. Half of the dps comes from it.

It looks OP to have 300% extra dmg but somehow it doesn't deliver, or we are not calculating it right.

Not sure why you sound so disappointed..voidforge is insane..if seen it used with heavy strike..where it takes down guardians/shaper in 1.5-3 secs...sounds like you got it wrong..not sure how :)
"
hyyyben wrote:
"

Not sure why you sound so disappointed..voidforge is insane..if seen it used with heavy strike..where it takes down guardians/shaper in 1.5-3 secs...sounds like you got it wrong..not sure how :)

I'll try it out for sure :)
"
"
hyyyben wrote:
"

I'll try it out for sure :)

Sounds good !
I thought about trying something with voidforge myself, maybe with lacerate / reave / blade flurry or some sweet consecrated path (not so sure about the last skill).
You can friend me if you want to share your experience or share some thoughts and ideas...im a huge nerds..and i LOVE using path of building :)

ingame nick: LangeBangeBukser

account name: hyyyben

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info