[3.5 HC | Video Guide] Lightning Striker done properly | amazing clearspeed | tons of damage

at level 88 now BHC doing tier 12s, clear is super fast but boss kills can take up to 30 seconds. my gear and jewels are still pretty trash though, also i think my dps is higher with crit dmg gem instead of crit chance when i have diamond flask up (which is nearly 100% of the time)
lvl 21 lightning strike and helm enchant for 12 projectile fun
also i like stibnite instead of jade and silver instead of quicksilver
Spoiler

Why not put Blood Rage and Vaal Grace together with increased duration?
"
domi12 wrote:
Hello, nice build ! Do you think we can use claws or the damages are gonna drop a lot ? i'm playing softcore so i can drop a bit of deffenses.


you can use claws as well, but swords are superior
"
KafkaDatura wrote:
Why not put Blood Rage and Vaal Grace together with increased duration?


because lazy and lack of chromes xD
thx for posting this build guide. I am currently looking for a map farmer as my second character in hc league? How much chaos orbs do I need for leveling and for endgame gear for map fast?
"
Gambler92 wrote:
thx for posting this build guide. I am currently looking for a map farmer as my second character in hc league? How much chaos orbs do I need for leveling and for endgame gear for map fast?


this build was made to clear maps!
For leveling you don't Need that much currency, tabula carries you to yellow maps.
at the beginning i recommend investing all your Money in good jewellery and a proper weapon.
Budget Version costs like ~100c.

my gear isn't maxed out, it's worth ~400 - 450c and cleared even red maps really smooth!
for big boy gear there is no price limit, it's same like wanders.
So if this is made for clearing maps does this mean it is not viable for bosses?

I just recently rip'd and am looking to do a melee build this time but am looking for something that has the potential to handle all content in HC but dont want to play jugg ._.
"
BoozBear wrote:
So if this is made for clearing maps does this mean it is not viable for bosses?

I just recently rip'd and am looking to do a melee build this time but am looking for something that has the potential to handle all content in HC but dont want to play jugg ._.


i haven't had any issues with any map boss, look at the vid, bosses melt in few seconds.
but it isn't the most Budget build out there, proper abyss jewels and a good coil, which is mandatory for red maps, can get really pricy.

if you are looking for an endgame bosser (uber atziri, uber elder) this isn't the right build for you.
thx for answering my question above :)

I still have one question, why do you have + % maximum mana on both of your rings?
Is it important for survivability or why do you have that stat there?
And which pantheon do you use for max survivability?

And a leveling guide would be also nice, answering the following questions:
- When to equip which gear (also leveling gear)
- When to equip which socketed gems
- How to gear for hc for more survivability

Last edited by Gambler92 on Apr 6, 2018, 6:18:27 AM
Which map mods can this build run? Elemental reflect?
Really dont want to die with this build on hardcore

And are you resistances capped? so 125% on every resistance?
And how do you cap your resistances, because belt, gloves and body armour are currently giving no ressences.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info