450 pDPS sword

"
Timoteya wrote:
(with block preffix and use orbs of annulment) and add crit chance + attack speed?

Uh. Just block prefix and use an orb of scouring. If you use orbs of annulment, you're probably going to accidentally annul "prefixes cannot be changed" before you annul your regular suffixes. And also it's cheaper. Why would you use annuls in a situation where a scour is good...?
You don't need to scour it, annul it or anything of the sort.

You are on bestiary, so

First remove the attack speed, and then beastcraft it twice with:

"Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix"

This will remove both suffixes, and then you can multimod it and add attack speed and crit chance.
The prefixes won't be affected since it already has 3 of them.

more info about the beastcraft recipe here:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Beastcrafting
Last edited by smichal52 on Mar 23, 2018, 5:14:59 AM
Grats, that's the best sword in Bestiary by far, at least compared to what's listed. About the crafting, what Snorkle said.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
You are right guys, i can use just scour after blocked prefixes

"
smichal52 wrote:

First remove the attack speed, and then beastcraft it twice with:

"Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix"

This will remove both suffixes, and then you can multimod it and add attack speed and crit chance.
The prefixes won't be affected since it already has 3 of them.

did not thought about "Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix", i dont have 8lvl Haku to prefix cant be changed but i can use this bestiary trick, ty for info

but i hope it wont mess with this 3 prefixes, it says add a prefix, i hope it wont change for something else
Last edited by Timoteya on Mar 23, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info