What We're Working On

Good stuff as always. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us for 3.3!

Breachiary League.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Midkraft wrote:
"We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items"

to be honest from what i have experienced, these seem to be more challenging than map bosses of equal tier but not as rewarding.

I have the exact same feeling.
Too late for me. I gave away my stuff and will be back next league. :)

Good luck on this one though!
I'm glad the team are in good cheer.

If they only take one piece of feedback away from this league - even more important than "Unique league mechanics shouldn't be absurdly rare" - please let it be "No Special Action Keys."
I had hosted red maps tier 11-15 for 3 days, chiseling, vaaling, running in 6-people, shaper-elder influenced.

I just can't sustain them in any possible way.
6 maps in row — no same or higher tier drops.

WTF is that shit? Why it is designed like that? This is simple bad design if my strong char MUST run lower tier maps for no reason. I can kill any guardian, why I must pay 30-35c to access him?

I'm totally dissapointed in this league, this is just plain Standart plus some beasts lurking around.
I either can't target them in 6-people group or can't capture them in solo because they are dead (and necromancy nets cost money). Recipes from beasts are vendor trash. Completing Beastiary is impossible.
There are no rewards and content is locked by RNG and low map drops.

I will probably complete some 24 challenges but thats all, i'm tired of this.
Thanks for the update!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
With that said, will fasten my seat-belt for the rest of the league.
Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
I'm not sure why they're trying so hard to force Bestiary content that is polarising at best, thoroughly despised at worst - if the daily complaints are anything to go by. Are they really going to integrate the league mechanics despite everything that has happened?

Imo they should be looking to mitigate the frustrations everyone's feeling at the moment - let people have their "red" beast captures for the challenges (couldn't really care less about crafting at this point), let people finish their horribly RNG-gated Zana questline (people already farm Uber Elder 10+ times a day) and in general try and make the remaining time left in the league as painless as possible.

After another 5+ hour session trying to keep Elder presence in red maps only have him spawn on T12 again, my tolerance is quickly turning into annoyance. And this is coming from someone who doesn't have a problem with Alchemy or Map drops.
Last edited by Hanarae on Mar 20, 2018, 7:59:23 PM
"We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items"

il have some of whatever this guy is smoking
I'd like to enjoy this league, but the random crashes I get way too frequently out in Maps or Towns makes the game not fun for me at all. I've played the game on and off since 2015, and had a crash here and there, but this league my client crashes almost every time I enter a town and for Maps its like I'm playing Russian roulette. I've tried reinstalling the game, graphics drivers, changing settings and only thing that seems to work is turning off multi-threading and that drops my frame rate from the 100s down to 20 that feels like 5 fps. Here's to hoping something done in a future patch fixes the issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info