[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Quakon wrote:
"
...The otherone is self casted when needed...

Am i doing something wrong because i can't self cast Phase Run at all when both of them are linked to CwDT? I have tried equipping both to the hotbar.

You need to read the CWDT description at its current level. Depending on how much you have leveled it and the phase runs, you will be able to cast it manually or not.

You should keep one of them at low level to autocast it with CWDT, and you will level more the other to cast it manually.

If you cant because you dont have enough DEX to level one of them, put it in other piece of gear separated from CWDT or you wont be able to cast it manually.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Sep 6, 2018, 7:17:23 PM
"
Valmar wrote:
"
Quakon wrote:
"
...The otherone is self casted when needed...

Am i doing something wrong because i can't self cast Phase Run at all when both of them are linked to CwDT? I have tried equipping both to the hotbar.

You need to read the CWDT description at its current level. Depending on how much you have leveled it and the phase runs, you will be able to cast it manually or not.

You should keep one of them at low level to autocast it with CWDT, and you will level more the other to cast it manually.

If you cant because you dont have enough DEX to level one of them, put it in other piece of gear separated from CWDT or you wont be able to cast it manually.

Thanks a lot, i'm sorta new so i didn't know that was how CwDT worked.
Could someone tell me what wand/shield would be good with this wand? Thinking in Shimmeron but I'm afraid for the selfdamage (164% lightning res atm)

Right now I have a shield, if I drop it will get -60% chaos resist
Last edited by Telgum on Sep 7, 2018, 3:12:56 AM
that's a very bad wand for totem build
only spell damage and flat lightning damage benefit us
"
Dyvz wrote:

Ouch, before this I was following another Arc totem guide but dislike the endgame result, it said that I should look for crit and lightning damage, already changed the gear and tree but not that wand

Should I replace it for a Shimmeron? What could be the offhand then? I got this

EDIT: Already tried Shimmeron instead that wand, feels way squishy.

I don't know if that's the idea is my second league
Last edited by Telgum on Sep 7, 2018, 5:28:55 AM
can you put tree set up after 90 lvl pls
"
campry wrote:
can you put tree set up after 90 lvl pls

After 90 go for Celestial Judgement, level 93.

After this you can go for whatever you need (level 100):
Balanced TREE: www.poeurl.com/b4C8
life/mana: www.poeurl.com/b4Dc
Full DPS: www.poeurl.com/b4C6

P.S.: 3 Clear Mind give you nothing. It is limited to 1.
Last edited by Gegemo on Sep 7, 2018, 8:56:14 AM
"
Telgum wrote:
"
Dyvz wrote:

Ouch, before this I was following another Arc totem guide but dislike the endgame result, it said that I should look for crit and lightning damage, already changed the gear and tree but not that wand

Should I replace it for a Shimmeron? What could be the offhand then? I got this

EDIT: Already tried Shimmeron instead that wand, feels way squishy.

I don't know if that's the idea is my second league

The crit chance you crafted is for attacks with the wand, not spells. You need the critical strike chance for spells mod.
Same with the bigger lightning damage roll, thats for attcks.
Flat lightning to spells is really good for arc btw, more important than a % spell damage roll.

You can get good wands pretty cheap. Or roll with metallic fossils.

That shield is no good either. I personally wouldn't go shield + wand. Still can't shield charge and lose a lot of damage.
If you do go shield, needs to be worth it with a good life roll, a goo spell crit roll and some damage.

I'm using this one that I rolled myself along with a Shimmeron, it's not great so will buy/craft a better one later, but is quite a lot more damage than something with 70% spell damage and crit, even if it doesn't look it.

What happened to curses from soul Mantle? They seem to disappear randomly and its very hard to get over 6 curses at a time.
Didn't see anything about that in patch notes.
"
along with a Shimmeron
How many life regen per sec do you have?
Last edited by Anorn_sum on Sep 7, 2018, 5:41:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info