[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

The Belt is in fact still obtainable. you can get them with reliquary keys, just bought mine for 1ex. the curse reflect build is still viable and super strong!
Really been enjoying the build this league. Currently lvl.80 with no trouble mapping or mining yet. Saving up for an essence worm then atziri reflection.

So without shimmeron, how will this perform? I cant decide between arc vs GC.
"
Deadbringer wrote:
So without shimmeron, how will this perform? I cant decide between arc vs GC.

Still strong. Go for ARC and never look back :P
If you are happy with wands (With some move speed/phase run, I'm fine with it) crafting wands is pretty easy with a metallic fossil and a resonator. And metallic fossils are dirt cheap.
Also seems arc is popular and not many people doing it, so I've sold a couple for profit too.

You can throw in a more caster mods too one, but that gets more expensive.
I've just got some OK ones, may buy in bulk and go for something better (Struggled to get and spell crit) or just leave until shimmeron. Plan is at least use 1, mainly for crit capping. Going to see if using 2 is viable with immortal flesh belt.

If You can hit pen, added lightning and spell crit, along with some damage roll then it's going to be pretty competitive with unique wands without the downsides.

So I'm currently using

Going for profane wands for cast speed, nice for clearing. Some crafting room when I get Cat levelled too.
Hi, I have a question about Kikazaru`s. It is better to wear them with Soul Mantle or should i just buy essence worm and rare ring?
"
Hi, I have a question about Kikazaru`s. It is better to wear them with Soul Mantle or should i just buy essence worm and rare ring?

You are looking for an answer mentioned in the FAQ:
"
Gegemo wrote:
- What about 2x Kikazaru + Self-Flagellation jewel?
This combination add DPS but lose a lot of EHP. The curse will still apply at 20% of effectiveness. Worth it? Not for me.
Last edited by forgottenpanic on Oct 10, 2020, 4:52:54 PM
"
can u help me ? whats wrong in ma build? thx a lot! good guid
even when I'm not in danger of my life just gone
\

You can't use shimmerons now unless you have a lot of regen/lightning resistance to counter the degen.
Last edited by forgottenpanic on Oct 10, 2020, 4:54:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info