[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
nexro wrote:
Hi guys,
So what is next step for me?
Gear:
Spoiler

(Life - 4197, ES - 508, Mana - 2199 @92) - still missing talents for jewels(I have Throatseeker for now)
Tooltip dps without buffs: 38 112(stone golem), 40 200(lightning golem).
with bufffs (6 power charges + flasks + arcane surge): 147k(stone golem), 154k(lightning golem)
Should I try find another chest + 6 link it a trying to get +1 lvl to socketed gems and 40-50% damage via Temple of Atzoatl?(I have around 7ex in currency)
Or should I go for Witcher's Eye(I don't know about mods tho).

Thanks for help. :) Nice build btw - I would suggest you to follow totemic master until you get Soul Mantle otherwise totems die really fast.

your gear is insane.

Tooltip dps is shit, no effect on lightning penetration for example.
Recommend POB for better results.

4000 life and 2200 mana, no problems so far. And 91

Only die on guardians (lightning or ignite) :/ still need 2nd shimmeron and 6l
Elder himself no problems

My tooltip dps on 5 link 47,695

Using normal Arc and vaal grace for boss fights + big groups

EDIT:

And btw. it dosen't looks like your lighting resi is the highest (sorry if my math is not correct)
You need lightning resi as you highest to get the lightning penetration from wise oak flask.
Open craft on Gloves
Last edited by BenDurane on Jun 7, 2018, 6:33:27 AM
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be7M6nxlYaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihlofpY4Rj8

They did it using Arc Trapper
Us next doing it as Arc Totem!
(Super insane dps without min-max gears o.O)
"
BenDurane wrote:
Spoiler
"
nexro wrote:
Hi guys,
So what is next step for me?
Gear:
Spoiler

(Life - 4197, ES - 508, Mana - 2199 @92) - still missing talents for jewels(I have Throatseeker for now)
Tooltip dps without buffs: 38 112(stone golem), 40 200(lightning golem).
with bufffs (6 power charges + flasks + arcane surge): 147k(stone golem), 154k(lightning golem)
Should I try find another chest + 6 link it a trying to get +1 lvl to socketed gems and 40-50% damage via Temple of Atzoatl?(I have around 7ex in currency)
Or should I go for Witcher's Eye(I don't know about mods tho).

Thanks for help. :) Nice build btw - I would suggest you to follow totemic master until you get Soul Mantle otherwise totems die really fast.

your gear is insane.

Tooltip dps is shit, no effect on lightning penetration for example.
Recommend POB for better results.

4000 life and 2200 mana, no problems so far. And 91

Only die on guardians (lightning or ignite) :/ still need 2nd shimmeron and 6l
Elder himself no problems

My tooltip dps on 5 link 47,695

Using normal Arc and vaal grace for boss fights + big groups

EDIT:

And btw. it dosen't looks like your lighting resi is the highest (sorry if my math is not correct)
You need lightning resi as you highest to get the lightning penetration from wise oak flask.
Open craft on Gloves

Thanks for that lighting resist tip - absolutly forgot on that - to be fair I didn't checked resistances since act 10 and I changed passives a lot after that :D

BTW: Do you think that Vaal Grace is better than Vaal Haste ? I just wonder about more survival, but on the other hand I just don't want to lose that dmg and movement boost.
"
Dyvz wrote:
Since dps isnt much of a problem, what do you think of getting atziri's step, queen of the forest and acrobatcis as an addition to MoM?
Since we use no uniques in gloves/best/helm slots it should be not that hard to get gear with evasion/es, increasing movement speed.
Ofcourse we loose some damage (no soul mantle, no ES, we can shock things), thats downside. But getting pretty solid evasion/dodge to avoid death that happen here and there if you farm a lot without 100% concentration on game.
Might be solid choice for HC build?

Might be.
Will not be easy to colour the chest and cap resist or balance for "The Wise Oak" flask but you can try that for sure.
"
Dyvz wrote:
Since dps isnt much of a problem, what do you think of getting atziri's step, queen of the forest and acrobatcis as an addition to MoM?
Since we use no uniques in gloves/best/helm slots it should be not that hard to get gear with evasion/es, increasing movement speed.
Ofcourse we loose some damage (no soul mantle, no ES, we can shock things), thats downside. But getting pretty solid evasion/dodge to avoid death that happen here and there if you farm a lot without 100% concentration on game.
Might be solid choice for HC build?

Have you considered the 80 res max chest? (forgot the name, lol) it has everything needed for better EHP and DPS. Could be a better pick for HC players.
"
koros wrote:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be7M6nxlYaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihlofpY4Rj8

They did it using Arc Trapper
Us next doing it as Arc Totem!
(Super insane dps without min-max gears o.O)

I think will be harder for us.
Totems die easly vs Shaper/Elder, we are missing the evasion that trapper have and the graphic effects on screen will be much more chaotic.

Oh, one more thing: they play pretty well too.

Still doable! ;)
Last edited by Gegemo on Jun 7, 2018, 7:24:10 AM
"
nexro wrote:

Thanks for that lighting resist tip - absolutly forgot on that - to be fair I didn't checked resistances since act 10 and I changed passives a lot after that :D

BTW: Do you think that Vaal Grace is better than Vaal Haste ? I just wonder about more survival, but on the other hand I just don't want to lose that dmg and movement boost.

Alvas room is so deadly sometimes, vaal grace makes so much easier.

Don't like to run with perma vaal skill, prefer to use when need.
Should I buy 2 shimmerons or 6 link soul mantle? About the same price atm.
does anyone know how the +50% effect of curses from cowards legacy work with 2 kikzarus? is the 50% calculated before or after the 80%? what would be the curse effectiveness in the end?
Hi im playing HC. Swapping out ele focus for increased crits and added lightning for added cold dmg should make us able to freeze and shock right? Might be a little more safe or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info