PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
EqOpHater wrote:
"
nexro wrote:
Hi guys,
So what is next step for me?
Gear:
Spoiler

(Life - 4197, ES - 508, Mana - 2199 @92) - still missing talents for jewels(I have Throatseeker for now)
Tooltip dps without buffs: 38 112(stone golem), 40 200(lightning golem).
with bufffs (6 power charges + flasks + arcane surge): 147k(stone golem), 154k(lightning golem)
Should I try find another chest + 6 link it a trying to get +1 lvl to socketed gems and 40-50% damage via Temple of Atzoatl?(I have around 7ex in currency)
Or should I go for Witcher's Eye(I don't know about mods tho).

Thanks for help. :) Nice build btw - I would suggest you to follow totemic master until you get Soul Mantle otherwise totems die really fast.

I'd buy a new ring and amulet to boost your dps. Then replace helm, belt, boots to compensate for the res loss.

Insane gear, how hard is elder? I got him to spawn today, Sadly on a lvl 5 Map so Cant get the wand!

One question.
I I have 75 All Aress
4001 HP and 1900 mana and around 300 ES

thing is on Maps like T10 or higher I seem to die ALOT. Been stuck now on 88 for about 2 days because of it. How do you guys survive? Or do you guys rely soley on insane dmg?

Cheers
Last edited by Rashiie on Jun 6, 2018, 8:32:55 PM
"
Rashiie wrote:
"
EqOpHater wrote:
"
nexro wrote:
Hi guys,
So what is next step for me?
Gear:
Spoiler

(Life - 4197, ES - 508, Mana - 2199 @92) - still missing talents for jewels(I have Throatseeker for now)
Tooltip dps without buffs: 38 112(stone golem), 40 200(lightning golem).
with bufffs (6 power charges + flasks + arcane surge): 147k(stone golem), 154k(lightning golem)
Should I try find another chest + 6 link it a trying to get +1 lvl to socketed gems and 40-50% damage via Temple of Atzoatl?(I have around 7ex in currency)
Or should I go for Witcher's Eye(I don't know about mods tho).

Thanks for help. :) Nice build btw - I would suggest you to follow totemic master until you get Soul Mantle otherwise totems die really fast.

I'd buy a new ring and amulet to boost your dps. Then replace helm, belt, boots to compensate for the res loss.

Insane gear, how hard is elder? I got him to spawn today, Sadly on a lvl 5 Map so Cant get the wand!

One question.
I I have 75 All Aress

thing is on Maps like T10 or higher I seem to die ALOT. Been stuck now on 88 for about 2 days because of it. How do you guys survive? Or do you guys rely soley on insane dmg?

Cheers

Yellow elder was extremely easy. I was actually surprised. The fight only lasted a couple seconds each phase.

In terms of surviving, your stats aren't that far off from mine. I have 4383 Life, 810 ES, 2354 Mana. My guess is you need to be a little more passive and position yourself better. Also, use your movement abilities to position. Onslaught, movement speed potion, and phase run give a ton of movement speed together. I was used to playing melee, so adjusting to using totems was a bit odd at first. I lead with my totems and let them soak damage. With 101% cast speed dropping another one or two once I am safe is not an issue.

I have been using Brine King to prevent stun lock. That caused me a lot of issues at first. Then Shakari so I can stand in poison and it helps in Incursions with the amount of chaos dmg there is now.
Last edited by EqOpHater on Jun 7, 2018, 5:17:16 AM
"
Rashiie wrote:

One question.
I I have 75 All Aress

Cheers

Place totem and move, place totem and move, bosses usually attack in a fixed rotation, so get used to it and dodge them all, use flask when get hit :p use quicksilver instead of lightning warp/flame dash, because using movement skill make it hard to see if you're teleporting into pack or not.
Similar to mine/trap playstyle, but they got MoM and Acrobatics, while we only have MoM :p so trying to dodge damage manually is the only way :p
You can watch some videos of mine playstyle from Windz, and you can see that he always try to kill things before they start moving/attacking. Watching some good players play a build really give me motivation to improve myself :p
What about Call of the Brotherhood ?
Could this be an option if you’re resist capped ?
"
Rashiie wrote:

One question.
I I have 75 All Aress

Cheers

I feel like that even red elder is rly primitive with my gear. I "never" die on maps even on tier 15+ - only if I run crazy map mods like ele reflect + no life and mana regen and even that is playable.
Most important thing about survival with this build is use correct defensive gems(CWDT) and move a lot either with warp / dash or with "best" speed flask(alchemist's quicksilver flask of adrenaline).
Last edited by nexro on Jun 7, 2018, 3:23:05 AM
"
Vritomos wrote:

I was thinking the same... really would like to see some of the pros answer it :D
"
Rashiie wrote:
[...] One question.
I I have 75 All Aress

Cheers

As answered from other players the positioning is important.
I will add also the damage. When you will have the totem that one shot everything you will have a safer gameplay.

"
Vritomos wrote:

The freezing would be aversome vs porcuspine (I died few times to that) and in general gameplay but you will need to drop EF.
"
"
Vritomos wrote:

"
Gegemo wrote:
The freezing would be aversome vs porcuspine (I died few times to that) and in general gameplay but you will need to drop EF.

For what gem would you replace EF ? Added Cold ?

Last edited by Vritomos on Jun 7, 2018, 4:01:56 AM
Hey guys, playing zizaran's take on this build in HC, which is pretty much the same minus soul mantle and some other changes. here's what I am running.

Spoiler

I understand that this build is fairly squishy due to spreading out so far across the tree to the shadow area as well as going crit, but I can't help but feel like paper when looking at the evil chaos flowerpot monsters. I doubt I will make it very far past 90.

Anyway, the point of this is I was wondering what I could do with the 3 slots on my shield. Currently I am just running portal but I have a 3 link there that could be used. I am trying to get a blue on my helmet using vorici jewler method and was going to go ball lightning - GMP - curse on hit - ele weakness on that. Also any upgrade suggestions that arent super expensive would be cool, because I figure it will die randomly to some offscreen BS soon so I don't want to invest a whole lot more into it.

Since dps isnt much of a problem, what do you think of getting atziri's step, queen of the forest and acrobatcis as an addition to MoM?
Since we use no uniques in gloves/best/helm slots it should be not that hard to get gear with evasion/es, increasing movement speed.
Ofcourse we loose some damage (no soul mantle, no ES, we can shock things), thats downside. But getting pretty solid evasion/dodge to avoid death that happen here and there if you farm a lot without 100% concentration on game.
Might be solid choice for HC build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info