[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Hey i am kinda new but i see that we take alot of critical nodes and we have controlled destruction in our 6 link whats the point when we put so much crit in our build ?
"
1UPHazardzero wrote:
Hey i am kinda new but i see that we take alot of critical nodes and we have controlled destruction in our 6 link whats the point when we put so much crit in our build ?

same question here, why not increase critical strikes!
Any thoughts on Self-Flagellation and two Kikazaru rings? Kikazaru can significantly reduces the curse effect.
IGN: Fistandantiluslin
yea im getting cursed out the ass... like 10 curses and then something random hits me and i go pop
Am I missing something? lvl 70 and I have skill points still and ive been following the tree. where are the ohter points going?
"
nexro wrote:
No, only mind over matter and ascendancy for 40% dmg take from mana instead of life. I have "cheap" gear(around 20c on poetrade) and have 4.1k hp and 2.1k mana(lvl 89). You can spec into more HP if you want to - but you don't have to.

Is the 40% in ascendancy from arcane surge node? I haven't started running with arcane surge yet... just too lazy to self cast so far :)

Also, when to take MoM? I've got 1734 life and 1037 mana with pretty crappy gear. Wasn't sure if it was worth it quite yet. Maybe when I get essence worm?
"
saxisa wrote:
"
nexro wrote:
No, only mind over matter and ascendancy for 40% dmg take from mana instead of life. I have "cheap" gear(around 20c on poetrade) and have 4.1k hp and 2.1k mana(lvl 89). You can spec into more HP if you want to - but you don't have to.

Is the 40% in ascendancy from arcane surge node? I haven't started running with arcane surge yet... just too lazy to self cast so far :)

Also, when to take MoM? I've got 1734 life and 1037 mana with pretty crappy gear. Wasn't sure if it was worth it quite yet. Maybe when I get essence worm?

Totems do alot of damage already, so picking MoM to raise EHP is a good choice. I didnt pick MoM until 70+ because I wanted to use Wrath+HoT+Clarity for leveling.
When to switch to MoM is personal reference, just make sure it's 7:3 ratio of Life and Mana after picking MoM (for example: (1734 life x 3 /7)=743Mana, should make it 900Mana to not go OOM when taking big hit. As long as this ratio is met, it's good to go for MoM.
Essence Worm is expensive atm, can just run Clarity max-level until price drops (very quickly, in a week or more, it will go from 40 to 4chaos) - damage will still be enough.
If you're rich, buy the ring.
For jewel, there's 2 options:
1/Poor: essence worm + Wrath + Clearmind jewel
2/Rich: Essence worm + Wrath + Clarity + Watcher Eye with mods: mana with clarity, damage mod with Wrath.
I use 1st option while working toword 2nd option.
"
1UPHazardzero wrote:

You lose 5% crit with CD only. It's a difference of maybe 60% crit rate vs 55% crit rate which isn't that big a deal considering how much extra base damage this gem gives.
Many questions answered in the F.A.Q. section.
Great guide!
Level 85 and great so far, even with crap gear.

I got some questions:

1) I find I have some spare links. What do you think is good for a 4L if I want some DPS vs bosses? Any of this can help?

a) Searing Bond + Increased Burning + Elemental Focus + whatever
b) Bear Trap + Trap Damage + Brutality + Culling Strike
c) Adding culling to the golem

2) Is Inpurity of Lightning worth it?

3) What about Lightning Golem?

4) About helm enchantment, are the others arc enchantments useful, or is there a cheaper second option?

5) Worst problem so far, the immune totem / rare, my arcs totems cant reach him. Any ideas?

Thanks!
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jun 5, 2018, 7:31:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info