3.3 Victario's Aurabot: League start guide + end game Aurabot - 10 Auras + 3 curse Auras

Thanks for the info! Let us know your thoughts when or if you end up trying the new setup.
"
crispyexcal wrote:
Thanks for the info! Let us know your thoughts when or if you end up trying the new setup.

after transitioning into the blood magic setup and not having enough reserve for the full gem setup, i took the build into pob and went to see if everything fit nicely within a reasonable amount of gear. The problem is that to fit everything you would need both a lab enchant and the conquerer's efficiency jewel which i don't like to have to do, it would mean cutting out a curse or an aura for the budget version, so i think mostly the budget version will remain unchanged.

the full version with the new vaal mechanics will need a lot of budget and a reduced mana reserve corruption on a conquerer's efficiency, which again is something i don't like to have to use, but the payoff may be worth it as it saves you a few gem slots. the issue is that having to use 1 or even 2 enlightens makes this gem saving useless, and you might as well save currency and use the 3.2 version. if you just want to use 10 auras/2 curse or 9 auras/3 curses, this version will be perfect as you can save many gem slots, however if you still want the old 10/3 version, i'm not currently sure on the best way to do this but i'll continue to work on it and see what i can do with it.

for budget wise the starting setup is probably comfier due to having gem slots for a cwdt offering setup to give you a lot bit more effective hp.
Loving this build all the way through, but i still dont understand how im supposed to use shield charge as my movement skill with blood magic active? kinda new to being a support. I would like to useephmeral edge top top off 8k es, but have no idea what im supposed to do for a movement skill if i do.
"
casualnick wrote:
Loving this build all the way through, but i still dont understand how im supposed to use shield charge as my movement skill with blood magic active? kinda new to being a support. I would like to useephmeral edge top top off 8k es, but have no idea what im supposed to do for a movement skill if i do.
You need to get anything that reduces the mana cost of your skills in his case he's using an watcher's eye with -# mana cost of skill while affected by clarity.
Last edited by Zooryx on Jun 19, 2018, 9:26:14 AM
"
You need to get anything that reduces the mana cost of your skills in his case he's using an watcher's eye with -# mana cost of skill while affected by clarity.

now i purchased a watchers eye with reduced mana for skills while using clarity,used reduced mana on my shield charge, i went from 5 mana to use it, and it's still 5 mana to use it. i really dont know what i can do to make this work.
"
casualnick wrote:
"

now i purchased a watchers eye with reduced mana for skills while using clarity,used reduced mana on my shield charge, i went from 5 mana to use it, and it's still 5 mana to use it. i really dont know what i can do to make this work.

to use a watcher's eye only you need to have the watcher's eye reduce mana costs by 10, they can be divined. or use both a watcher's eye and an elreon ring if you cant afford to divine it. the cheapest solution is a shaper weapon ofcourse, but thats less flexible
i am new for aurabot ,and i want to know how to deal with chaos dmg without using Shavronne's Wrappings?
Not sure if the thread is dead but trying my luck still... Done this build now couple times, in incursion and in flashback... But on flashback the aurabot is my only char atm and came to conclusion i need to do the incursion temples solo to effectively get my corruptions going. I've been wondering how to possibly get this build with maybe couple item switch - no talent tree editing to be able to solo quarry lvl temples solo. Does anyone else have ideas how to do this? Spectres? SRS? Animate guardian? The boots with essence that does dmg around when walking? In combination of two?

Well who ever reads this or writes back, i appreciate your time! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info