3.3 Victario's Aurabot: League start guide + end game Aurabot - 10 Auras + 3 curse Auras

"
urenemy wrote:
In the optional switches you mention to switch hatred, but your are not even using it in your build

because it's optional :) many people like to use it, i'm often not in a situation where i want to or need to use it, but many people do like it, i personally don't, but that doesn't mean i shouldnt mention it for those that do.

edit: i reread that section of the guide and i understand what you meant now, i fixed up that section to reflect this guide as it should be, as it was copied over from my witch guide some of the info might still be slightly incorrect.
Last edited by Alloxya on May 4, 2018, 11:37:52 PM
"
urenemy wrote:
Is any way to add determination to the auras?

it's possible but you would have to sacrifice a lot to make it work, in this kind of build it would be a struggle to make it fit unless you used multiple enlighten's, this build is aimed at supporting as many situations as possible in a duo environment, which is why determination isn't used, most of the reservation's in this build have a 35% base, whereas determination is 50%, so it's not as simple as just swapping out 1 aura for it.
"
Ketre wrote:
"
Alloxya wrote:
"
Ketre wrote:
Hello there, first of all, nice guide.
I'm considering playing this build tomorrow, on the race, and I was actually wondering if the passive tree for the shield charge one is updated or not yet. Also, in your experience, would you rather use the phase run setup or the shield charge one?
Thanks in advance!

everything should be updated for 3.2. i personally prefer going with phase run beacuse overall its a much smother experience to play. Sc gets stuck a lot on small obstacles, even though its faster on a straight line, your actual speed might be lower in maps with a lot of corners or obstacles. at the moment i'm using a bisco's leash for this reason just to pull out some more movespeed from the build since i'm geared enough to not need the belt. however to get to this point is very expensive, and in general Sc build is a lot less demanding on gear and budget.

edit: i found what i think you were referring to, the pob link that i labelled as outdated, i've updated that now, the poe planner link was the correct one, and i've changed the pob one to match.

Thanks a lot for the reply! Also, I forgot to ask, and sorry if this is a noob question xD
By taking blood magic, doesn't it remove your mana and make your auras reservation strictly to the life pool? If so, with mana reservation nodes and etc, does it all fit in the life pool?

everything fits, due to mortal conviction just behind blood magic, this node is the reason we take blood magic at all, its very powerful and allows you to reserve more auras on your life than you would be able to reserve on both life and mana without it.
Why sin treks are important?

And why grace over determination?
Last edited by urenemy on May 5, 2018, 7:58:23 PM
"
urenemy wrote:
Why sin treks are important?

And why grace over determination?

sin trek is a super easy source of 30% movement speed and very high energy shield, paired with dex for early attribute requirements and int for global ES. finding a pair of boots with higher ES wont come easy, and no way near as cheap.

Grace over determination because grace is a flat increase which means it works for characters without any evasion. whereas determination is a % increase which means it only works with characters that haev some armour to begin with, and not many characters bother with taking armour. even if a character takes no evasion themselves they will still benefit from grace, and since evasion has diminishing returns, it works wonders for characters without any, giving over 40% chance to evade just by itself.
Last question, how do you deal with the mana and shield charge + faster attacks and fortify? Its a MUST to have watcher eye with -10 clarity?
"
urenemy wrote:
Last question, how do you deal with the mana and shield charge + faster attacks and fortify? Its a MUST to have watcher eye with -10 clarity?

the guide goes over multiple options for this.

"- A -10 mana cost while affected by clarity Watcher's Eye,this should be your ultimate goal(watcher's eyes can be divined) as it frees up your ring slot to use additional skills.
- A shaper weapon with 'Socketed movement skills cost no mana' with attack as much attack speed as you can get. This is also a nice option if you want to free up your watchers eye for different effects, but you will be slower than if you used a brightbeak.
- A -8 mana cost Elreon ring, switching out fortify for reduced mana support on your Shield charge"
https://poe.mikelat.com/#ScNkz8Pd/9b.CU6c/BWlVb._fXb/zH=OLb.5hzc/9b.G7p/9b.wBf/d6A1Qo.e

I sacrifice 1 curse added determination + helm enchant anger, could this work?
"
urenemy wrote:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#ScNkz8Pd/9b.CU6c/BWlVb._fXb/zH=OLb.5hzc/9b.G7p/9b.wBf/d6A1Qo.e

I sacrifice 1 curse added determination + helm enchant anger, could this work?

it works, but a third curse adds a lot more variation and build options between situations. i personally wouldn't drop that third curse because you can use things like elemental weakness for a huge damage boost, projectile weakness if you're playing with a kinetic blast build, or poachers mark if you're playing with someone that doesn't generate frenzies and you need them for rotgut/phase run. the third curse is far more flexible and will be usable in every situation, determination is niche and will only be useful in a few situations, if you want damage, ele weak will be far better than 3% attack/cast speed from +1 aura.
Just wanted to post here for props, fun build while being my first supporter ever (only played with my brother who is often supporting). Only thing im struggling with is to make sure my elixir is up and running, even while running with 2 I sometimes forget to push it. <:
Other thing I was struggling with is uber lab, do you have any tips for it? Biggest problem were the poison dart traps when no mobs are around for my carry to make sure I have my flask up. Or do you just make sure you have full charges, let your carry get ahead and tell you when to rush through while flasks can be kept up?

Anyways, like I said, great and fun build, probably going for it again in another league. Right now im trying to improve my gameplay and getting used to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info