Download the Sin and Innocence Mystery Box Soundtrack for Free!

Thank you for the release of this. Was a hopeful dream and it’s nice to have it!
Love the MTX too was a cheap way of getting a set of Armor. If I had gone out and bought the items when released in the shop it would have cost me a lot more. So instead of paying the usual 420 for the Armor and probably 320 for each wing set 150 each for the cherubs (600) then the sword 200, Aura’s for 200 each (400), Cloaks 160 (320) seperate sin wings coz they rock, 320, just those would have cost me,

Sinnocence set:
840 Armor x2
640 Wings x2
600 cherubs ( I always buy 2 of each pet )
200 Sword
400 for character effects x2
320 Cloaks x2
320 Sin Wings (Coz they rock)
360 for both weapon effects x2
300 footprints x2
120 Sin Jump effect
240 Heralds x2
160 for helm effects x2
——————————-
4200 points! That’s $420 US or $545AU or $340 Euros.

What I spent on Boxes and what I got!

240 Armor x2
90 Breast Plates x3
90 legs x4
120 arms x4
60 Wings x2
210 Cherubs x 7
30 Sword x1
120 for character effects x4
30 Cloaks x1
30 Sin Wings x1
90 weapon effects x3
120 footprints x4
30 Sin Jump effect x1
60 Heralds x2
120 for helm effects x4
———————————————-
1460 Points! that’s $146 US V’s $420 US for just 1 combined set!

So thanks GGG for allowing me to get not only the Sinnocence Combined Set,
But the Sin Set, The Innocence Set, some pets, even for the hideout, footprints for many characters, oh and I forgot to add in the 2 portals for 30 points each.

The bottom line is I actually saved quite a few hundred dollars using the boxes and got even more for my money if I had waited months. Like Multiple Armor sets, and weapon effects, pets, portals, footprints, some cool Sin wings all to mix and match with other MTX’s I have purchased, and I’ve mixed a few already, like with the Radiance Set, and the Seeker Set, and they look great.

So yeah, maybe I was lucky. maybe I just knew when I had enough gear and then some to make the combined and seperate sets

The bottom line is I saved a few Hundred dollars US, just like I did with the Fire and Ice sets from Mystery boxes and the Chaos and Light Boxes.

Yep I got multiple items of the same type. Bonus! I get to mix and match with all my other MTX’s.

Maybe do the Math next time and set yourself a limit. Perhaps even say. “Ok I am going to wait 4 months when it’s on sale and then buy what I want.” Use that figure to buy your boxes. I bet though even then you will end up with just the combined Sinnocence set and not get any bonuses like extra Armor sets or wings or cloaks, or pets.

I love the Mystery Boxes and I hope they stay because they are a cheap way of getting MTX’s straight up. And use common sense. If you are just getting pets stop. Open some more in a day or two. See if your luck changes. Or set a limit and stick to it, get some cool effects and mix them with other MTX’s until they come on sale. It’s really a win / win situation if you show just a little bit of control and budget.

*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
Last edited by Dyntheos on Mar 20, 2018, 3:26:42 AM
GGG approach has been to flood their audience with MTX and sadly they still attract enough money so their practises won’t change. The loot box gambling whilst very socially distasteful obviously attract a lot of revenue, therefore the game doesn’t have to rely on being good, it doesn’t have to rely on having quality, it just has to rely on enough kids buying loot boxes and in my opinion, unwarranted loyalty via supporter packs.

Unless there is significant losses to loot box gambling and supporter packs, nothing is ever going to change and focus on making a better game and gaming experience.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
"
SnakeWon wrote:

I'm so tired of this gripe. It makes no sense. They don't kidnap programmers out of the basement and force them to start 3D modeling... Two different teams with two different goals. Having done a small amount of both myself, modeling is much less prone to fuck ups, and you don't need much testing to see if they will work or not. The same can not be said about programming.

jeez, everyone knows that they are different people. but you know what? they could replace artists with devs and/or testers.
"
Ringx wrote:
GGG approach has been to flood their audience with MTX and sadly they still attract enough money so their practises won’t change. The loot box gambling whilst very socially distasteful obviously attract a lot of revenue, therefore the game doesn’t have to rely on being good, it doesn’t have to rely on having quality, it just has to rely on enough kids buying loot boxes and in my opinion, unwarranted loyalty via supporter packs.

Unless there is significant losses to loot box gambling and supporter packs, nothing is ever going to change and focus on making a better game and gaming experience.

Completely disagree. As shown the boxes are a cheaper way of getting MTX’s. The game is good, and is a quality product. And please when will the “Kids” things finally die. Kids don’t make enough money to purchase MTX’s. And if you bother to look at the YouTube comments, the majority of people saying they will hand over cash add that they will probably have to leave their wife as a result in jest. Not “My girlfriend will leave me because she lives with me and knows what I do with my adult wage, even though I go to school and am 15”.

Come on. The logic of the Kids argument is totally flawed, brutally so with the “daddies credit card”. Who the hell give their kid their own credit card and says “yeah, my wages and savings are in there, go for your life and spend as much as you want. Food and cost of living and insurance can go to hell”. I mean just LOL. LOL.

As to the unwarranted loyalty packs. Those that pay for those packs allow the freeloaders to play. And damnit, I like my t-shirts, and 5 outfits.

Lastly your comment on making a better game and gaming experience. I guess you don’t bother to read the Dev posts on improving the technology of the game. How the water effects are so good because Alex stares out the window at the girls in the pool, or the recent occlusion effect they are trying to get Working into the game so you can see your character for the trees instead of the forest.

Good Job GGG, keep up all the bloody hard work and back breaking hours you must put in to deliver content to us all the time.
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
SnakeWon wrote:

I'm so tired of this gripe. It makes no sense. They don't kidnap programmers out of the basement and force them to start 3D modeling... Two different teams with two different goals. Having done a small amount of both myself, modeling is much less prone to fuck ups, and you don't need much testing to see if they will work or not. The same can not be said about programming.

jeez, everyone knows that they are different people. but you know what? they could replace artists with devs and/or testers.

Please no. At least don't get rid of the 3D artists! They do an awesome job and there are so many things that still need 3D art!!
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Ringx wrote:

No one even appreciates quality, less would spend money specifically for that. Its expected to be there automatically.
You want to hold league as hostage and expect everyone else to do the same, until the evil company will comply with all your demands (known as "better gaming experience").

In other words, you're essentially annoyed that someone considers the game enjoyable enough to support it.

"
dachoppa wrote:

Right, because its as easy as replacing a cartridge. When the same people that demand less mtx today suddenlly wake up and demand PoE to look up to modern standards, all you have to do is to get to the attic, retrieve an abandoned artist and plug it back instead of a not-needed-anymore engine developer. What attitude will build up a good approach to game development if not that?
Last edited by Gehinom on Mar 20, 2018, 3:58:42 AM
Not buying any more boxes knowing my bad luck.
I generally give it only one shot and then wait for the free mystery boxes.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Please make this a boss fight music in game
IGN Mahavir
Thank you!

Kamil is the best composer since Basil Poledouris.
A beautiful soundtrack!

Thank you.
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info